What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

kit66

Bench
Bird and Gjetski must be the worst 2nd row pairing in the league. Expect the big Warrior forwards to bust us wide open through the middle. I would have gone with Kerr and Sims to add some steel and Fui or J.Hunt on the bench.
Bird is a centre, 5/8 or bench utility, to use him in any other capacity just weakens the team.

Honestly, does Hook just throw all the names in a hat each week. FMD

Illusion

Bench
If he
Social media indicating Hook has got the shits with some consistent inept performances and will weld the axe in selections this week. Believe it only when I see it. Probably sack the 3 kids , McCulloch straight back in and Simms & Blocker more minutes !
If he does sack the young guys the I know he is only trying to save his ass ......

Dragon David

First Grade
And Hook Btw how are we ever going to find out if Sullivan is up to being a first grade 7 if he’s not given an opportunity at 7.. Hunt is a 9 that’s it!! Move him and bring on Sullivan u wombat !
Many of us say put Sullivan in at 7 now that he is fit and put Hunt in at 9, but when Hook goes to his lap top to print out the team list, Hunt comes out each week at 7 because that number on his computer is stuck down with super glue and Hunt is the default for that number.

Seriously though, Hook will not deviate from his stance on having anyone in the 7 except Hunt unless he gets injured in which case Hook will put Mbye in the 7 jumper.

Is this a patience thing with Hook, I don't know? It is a given that Sullivan is a 7 and at his age has the skills to do a lot and possibly more than what Hunt can do at 7 now that Hunt is in his thirties. Time to unleash your hook Mr Hook and give Sullivan the role at 7 please.

denis preston

First Grade
His ass is gone next year unless we finish top 8 this year he’s gone next year because they will need to secure a coach by June they won’t be waiting until his contracts up
Mate i hope your right. He shouldn't go on his own though as Gentle & Head surely must take some blame for our set up. Hopefully we get a good enough coach that has his own team to bring over as well.

possm

Coach
When members cannot vote who should be on the board, then what you say justa is basically all that can be done I guess.
We have the worst of it. Deals done being closed doors where people who are not the most suitable for the job, get the job.

St George Football Club need to spend up big and demand their equal partner WIN match them. In this way, we will end up with better people and facilities or a new partner for the NRL licence.

Dragon David

First Grade
Bellamy retains Wishart & shows some confidence telling him what areas he needs to concentrate on after his diabolical starting performance, Hook drops Sloan again after 1 game back.
There lies the difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bellamy can explain things to his players to fix their "mistakes". Hook has no idea.

possm

Coach
Bellamy retains Wishart & shows some confidence telling him what areas he needs to concentrate on after his diabolical starting performance, Hook drops Sloan again after 1 game back.
My team would be:

1. Matt Feagai
2. Sloan (the return of Slippery)
3. Suli
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa
6. Amone
7. Sullivan (kick high in the corners for the wingers)
8. F Molo
9. Hunt
10. De Belin
11. Gosiewski
12. M Molo
13. Sims

14. Bird
15. Woods
16. Lawrie
17. Fuimaono

mickeylane

Bench
Mate i hope your right. He shouldn't go on his own though as Gentle & Head surely must take some blame for our set up. Hopefully we get a good enough coach that has his own team to bring over as well.
We might end up w Rhyles or similar I think the board will go w a younger type coach instead on experience - one who has had an apprenticeship under an experienced coach

qld redvee

Juniors
yep drop the young inexperienced kid ,,, and why has kerr suddenly been blacklisted whilst sharon can do no wrong .. with all our old players that are around you think a one on one with the 'offending ' player would help or even our assisstant coaches ... better stop otherwise rant will go on and on

qld redvee

Juniors
We might end up w Rhyles or similar I think the board will go w a younger type coach instead on experience - one who has had an apprenticeship under an experienced coach
need someone who can bring in the players we need to complement our long term goals -- would like to see what Mr flanagan has hilighted or been working on , the only leak we got was nikora as a simms replacement

Crush

Coach
I cannot cop Laurie being selected, he costs us games with his lazy penalties and ruck infringements, why doesn’t he get dropped?
The accumulation of 6 agains and penalties is the reason we are losing the battle of the middle!
I don’t mind Ramsey getting a go, he’s a young bloke we need to see more of.

Illusion

Bench
That will knock the stuffing out of the kid ..... And if for some reason he does put Sully at 7 and the kid makes a mistake then we will never see him again in 7...... Hook is a Dinosaur the game has shot past him ..... We have a Dinosaur for a coach and a Board full of Monkey's ......