What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

Dragon David

First Grade
It would be the JV entity. The moneys come from various sources but they have been profitable the last couple of years. Otherwise the 2 shareholders St George RLFC & WIN Corp (or do the Gordon’s own it personally?) would make up the shortfall
Would they be on good coin or do they just get their lunches, dinners and Crownies for free as their reward for the little work they do?

Illusion

Bench
My understanding is the board is hand picked from the lunatic asylum. At the end of each year the club locks them in a room for a week with a shit load of crownies where they conduct the end of year review and make their recruitment decisions. Hence the “everything is ok” review at the end of each year and the “let’s re-sign Hook before a game is played” and “let’s also sign Sharon, Burgess and McCullough” decisions.
Luv it..... 😂

Illusion

Bench
It would be the JV entity. The moneys come from various sources but they have been profitable the last couple of years. Otherwise the 2 shareholders St George RLFC & WIN Corp (or do the Gordon’s own it personally?) would make up the shortfall
👍

mickeylane

Bench
I’d still rather have a young mediocre prop in Laurie than an abysmal experienced prop like Woods.
That really sums up the Dragons!
Cheap arse poor recruitment & pathways going around in circles.
Goes without saying the problem only compounds w a mediocre junior overlaid by a mediocre experienced journeyman.. just bad recruiting overall.. there’s just a disconnect from our coaches on how the game is being played today even though the prototype teams are there before our coaches and recruitment managers to observe each week in Melbourne and Penrith .. they’re actually showing everyone this is how you play the modern game .. yet the Penny just doesn’t drop!

I think Souths did that in the 2nd half last week.
Gould reckoned Barrett was not sacked, On NRL 360 the panel said otherwise. We're in a similar position to the Dogs.
Griffin should be sacked along with the board. The club is going nowhere, it needs a total revamp. The triumphs of yesteryear are now ancient history, and the Dragons aura has faded, Sad but true. Penrith apparently paid two million to pay off Griffin at Gould's behest. A lot of money but the club needs to start again.

merahputih

Juniors
Dragons by 13 plus.
Lomax kicks all goals.
Hunt lands a field goal.
Sloan man of the match.
Amone, Sloan and Sullivan all share Dally M votes.
Let’s get behind the boys and be positive.
You had me there EHD, until the part about Hunt landing a field goal. It bought back memories of the tight final v Souths in 2018 when we couldn't land a field goal and Reynolds kicked four, I think. In fact I think Hunt has only jagged one FG in his career.

justadragon

Bench
Gould reckoned Barrett was not sacked, On NRL 360 the panel said otherwise. We're in a similar position to the Dogs.
Griffin should be sacked along with the board. The club is going nowhere, it needs a total revamp. The triumphs of yesteryear are now ancient history, and the Dragons aura has faded, Sad but true. Penrith apparently paid two million to pay off Griffin at Gould's behest. A lot of money but the club needs to start again.
Absolutely agree with everything , but we are a different club, the dogs are still run by their members, we are run by the board and have no say on their performance, the only time there is a change with us is when you get the media highlighting all the issues, the members and fans are irrelevant to the overall outcome. Our only choice is dont be a member dont support the club and dont go to games. dont give them any of your money,,,,,,and that is a very very sad state for us to be in.

Dragon David

First Grade
Absolutely agree with everything , but we are a different club, the dogs are still run by their members, we are run by the board and have no say on their performance, the only time there is a change with us is when you get the media highlighting all the issues, the members and fans are irrelevant to the overall outcome. Our only choice is dont be a member dont support the club and dont go to games. dont give them any of your money,,,,,,and that is a very very sad state for us to be in.
When members cannot vote who should be on the board, then what you say justa is basically all that can be done I guess.

denis preston

First Grade
When members cannot vote who should be on the board, then what you say justa is basically all that can be done I guess.
You can vote for the Dragons side of the Board through Leagues club voting. Some on here have been encouraging Dragons supporters to join the Leagues club just to vote the bastards out ! This scenario has been advocated since before Bennett joined us.

St Tangles

Bench
Social media indicating Hook has got the shits with some consistent inept performances and will weld the axe in selections this week. Believe it only when I see it. Probably sack the 3 kids , McCulloch straight back in and Simms & Blocker more minutes !
The guy quoting that on social media is a few snacks short of a picnic

If Hook is true to form I think you will be on the money

be55

Juniors

NRL squad for Round 11 v Warriors –​

1. Cody Ramsey – sponsored by EFEX
2. Mat Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Belle Property
18. Francis Molo – sponsored by Deicorp
9. Moses Mbye – sponsored by St George Food Distributors
10. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Modus Projects
11. Jack Bird – sponsored by Gym Solutions
12. Jack Gosiewski – sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by TripADeal

Interchange:
14. Jayden Sullivan – sponsored by DEMOCO
15. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Jamesons Strata Management
16. Aaron Woods – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Michael Molo – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
19. Tyrell Fuimaono
20. Tautau Moga
21. George Burgess
22. Tyrell Sloan
23. Josh Kerr
24. Jackson Ford
25. Jaiyden Hunt

Unavailable for selection –​

Billy Burns (foot) – indefinite
Andrew McCullough (thumb) – indefinite
Josh McGuire (groin) – Round 14
Jaydn Su'A (ankle) – indefinite

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
I rate this lineup. Ramsay gets a chance, amone retains his spot, and congrats to Michael on a well deserved shot at the NRL. Ik Tyrell got dropped after a game but maybe this isn't so bad, especially because if he got selected it'd mean more eyes on him to see if he 'bounces back'. If he wasn't to perform it could also mean that he receives more volatile abuse which wouldn't be good for him. Also Ramsay definitely deserves a shot. It's not like he doesn't exist

Last edited:

Latest posts