What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

denis preston

First Grade
I'm hoping Sloan and Bud and possibly Amone too get pissed off enough to bail on Saints and sign on with Bennett so I can go follow the Dolphins. They might as well and I might as well because we'll never find any joy sticking with the Dragons. Nothing's going to change, the club is run by a bunch no-hopers, losers and hangers on and will continue to be a bottom of the ladder rabble for the foreseeable future. I envisage 2 more years of Hook and then 6 or so years of Dean Young. That's what we've go to look forward to.
Mate , things aren’t greatI agree but these sort of posts really demand a unlike click.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
I'm hoping Sloan and Bud and possibly Amone too get pissed off enough to bail on Saints and sign on with Bennett so I can go follow the Dolphins. They might as well and I might as well because we'll never find any joy sticking with the Dragons. Nothing's going to change, the club is run by a bunch no-hopers, losers and hangers on and will continue to be a bottom of the ladder rabble for the foreseeable future. I envisage 2 more years of Hook and then 6 or so years of Dean Young. That's what we've go to look forward to.
I fear you are right on Dean Young. Doing a successful assistant role with the Cows, Dragons hero and of course Craig to endorse.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Why the outrage now?
I was more upset when Sloan was dropped for Mbye, at least now we are getting a look at a young bloke so we know what we have.
You never know Mickey, Ramsey could be a great fullback! He’s barely been given a go, let’s see how he goes.
I don't think we would've seen Mbye at fullback if Ramsey didn't get injured, basing this on Ramsey playing a fair chunk of the Sharks game at fullback when Hook hooked Sloane in that game.

kit66

Bench
What makes u think Cody will be given 4-6 weeks?

I think round 12's fullback is Feagai, then Bird gets another shot the next week, then Sloan again or possibly Mbye.
The plan is to do this in multiple positions each week. See, Hooks strategy, due to his lack of any game plans is to just confuse the shit out the opposition, it's risky but it might just work.

blacksafake

First Grade
I’m happy to see Ramsey get a crack, hopefully he gets a good 4-6 weeks opportunity to nail down the spot. Best case scenario is he kills it and makes it impossible for Mbye to move back there.
Ramsey reminds me of Gutherson.
Plenty of energy & not afraid to put his body on the line but with more speed.
I’m happy for him to be given an opportunity at 1.
Will he drop a bomb or two? possibly but at least he’ll have a go at 💯 miles per hour.

For those on here complaining that Hook is not talking to, teaching, protecting or looking out for Sloan. How do we know he’s not?

Crush

Coach
I think round 12's fullback is Feagai, then Bird gets another shot the next week, then Sloan again or possibly Mbye.
The plan is to do this in multiple positions each week. See, Hooks strategy, due to his lack of any game plans is to just confuse the shit out the opposition, it's risky but it might just work.
😂 I like this post, it’s funny, but it’s also not out of the question!
Humour keeps us sane Kit!

slippery5

Juniors
My team would be:

1. Matt Feagai
2. Sloan (the return of Slippery)
3. Suli
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa
6. Amone
7. Sullivan (kick high in the corners for the wingers)
8. F Molo
9. Hunt
10. De Belin
11. Gosiewski
12. M Molo
13. Sims

14. Bird
15. Woods
16. Lawrie
17. Fuimaono
Bring in Hunt & Coric & leave out Woods & Lawrie.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I dont think Sloan was 'axed' as some put it. Some of those posts on his social media were pretty abhorrent to say the least and the Club is supporting him the best way possible. It's a home game and many so called 'supporters' will be there, and the fear is if he does make a mistake these 'supporters' will give it to him deluxe. Fullback is a lonely position at times.

Im saying that i'm happy to see how Cody performs. No doubt he'll have some errors but the fact is, like Sloan, he'll give it his all.

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
Su
I dont think Sloan was 'axed' as some put it. Some of those posts on his social media were pretty abhorrent to say the least and the Club is supporting him the best way possible. It's a home game and many so called 'supporters' will be there, and the fear is if he does make a mistake these 'supporters' will give it to him deluxe. Fullback is a lonely position at times.

Im saying that i'm happy to see how Cody performs. No doubt he'll have some errors but the fact is, like Sloan, he'll give it his all.

So called supporters don't rubbish or denigrate the team or the players in that team this is also a social media platform we should all be careful what we say and how we say it. The talk on this forum at times is anything but supportive it's downright abusive I don't know what was said on his social post but i hope he realizes it was not said by supporters of his or this clubs supporters. I also hope TLT is a hoax and he is in team as he belongs.

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
you're not not a supporters bum goodbye.

possm

Coach
Hook has lost it and lost me. How can a kid learn by continually being tossed around. Sure he has a mistake or 2 but his confidence is being shot and he is playing with fear. I’m seeing a Moylan situation occurring less the white lines
Sloan needs to be properly trained to perform at NRL level. I'd say he and Amone's mistakes costed us the game against the Titans.

Hunt's game management was also to blame. More attention needed to be focused on setting up field goal opportunities for Lomax.

slippery5

Juniors
I have no idea if bringing in Hunt and Coric is a good idea or not but tbh, I don’t give a f**k, as long as Woods and Lawrie are out!
Great idea slippery!
That is exactly how a great race mechanic thinks. Always looking to fine tune your engine.......See if you can get MORE spark out of a new set of Plugs.
Not that I'm a mechanic.
Actually I'm a coffee roaster, so I always look at different beans, for a better taste in my mouth. ( so to speak)

slippery5

Juniors
Sloan needs to be properly trained to perform at NRL level. I'd say he and Amone's mistakes costed us the game against the Titans.

Hunt's game management was also to blame. More attention needed to be focused on setting up field goal opportunities for Lomax.
I think people have to remember a performance from Latrell in a Anzac game against us, after only a hand full of games, the media was saying he wasn't ready, after basically handing us the game with some handling issues under the high ball. The sooner we [ Griffin] realise that this is "the nature of the beast" so when the coach shows faith in them they will not be going into a game with the fear of failure & demotion.
#tagSloan.

I'm hoping Sloan and Bud and possibly Amone too get pissed off enough to bail on Saints
Hook needs to live up to that moniker and hook himself as it sure looks like he is trying to force Tyrell Sloan out of the club. For mine he is the most skillful of the Three Amigos.

Someone says Bird/Gosewski backrow combo is worst in comp. Gosewski impressed me last week. Like to see him get more minutes and Bird less. JDB is far and away our best forward week in week out. His stats back up that while the departing Tariq Sims is back to his origin form now his future has been resolved.

st.phil

Bench
Only few know what’s up inside the camp but irrespective of Hooks council, this round was a perfect opportunity to pick Sloan and signal some faith to the outsiders where the noise starts. Missed another trick yet woods, Mbye and sims are untouchable. Vom

Latest posts