What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Wow, a bye AND Origin? I could do with a break, lol!

Good work, guys! Enjoy the time off (is it confirmed?) and keep writing. ;)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hello fellow team mates, I hope you're enjoying a bit of break, don't forget about Round 4, still a bit of time away but I just wanna make sure you are all aware! hehe.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Thought I'd post this just so you are aware...the Fourm 7's SOO teams are up. I know the NSW squad have their team sorted...well sort of. I'm in the side :D so pretty chuffed about that! hehe

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok guys, now that SOO is finished (we will have to await marking...I want you all to start informing me of your avalibility for our up and coming match!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok peepes this is the team that I'm naming:

byrne_rovelli_fan82 (c)
Robster
Jesbass
rayroxon
mad kiwi ello bandido

bench:
Keepingthefaith
Mixmasterreece

I will be expecting all 5 starters to play unlesss it is a right emergency.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I read your piece last night Rob. Nice, I enjoyed it. hehe. Didn't get a look in to see if there is anything to change but I'll look again.

Mad Kiwi...where are you mate? Come on! You got till tomorrow night to post!

Mine is coming...soon

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hey guys I was just checking out the Forum 7's table and if all goes well and we're still in the top 4 but a win would push us to 2nd place behind the 'Bags. I hope we bag this win and get that second spot. COME ON WARRIORS

MKEB...

Staff member
Done with five hours to go...

All you bloody worry-warts.

Did you know, that contrary to belief; if you sneeze with your eyes open they wont pop out.

Robster

Bench
GREAT STUFF MAD KIWI! btw guys you should include pictures in your artilce. I have always believed articles are more interesting with a picture some where.

MKEB...

Staff member
Nah bro, my spell checker says its one word.

I dont know how to post pictures. When I learn then I will.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
Done with five hours to go...

All you bloody worry-warts.

Did you know, that contrary to belief; if you sneeze with your eyes open they wont pop out.

LOL sorry, it's just you've all had a long layoff with rest during the bye and SOO. Didn't want any one to slacken off ;-)