What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Keep PMing people, Skins. Because, so far, it looks like there are only four of us! :shock:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
All right here is this week's team

Starters:
Robster
Keepingthefaith
Mixmasterreece
Murphdogg1
Rayroxon

Bench:
Jesbass
mad kiwi elloco bandido
byrne_rovelli_fan82

Also Robster's going to be vice captain for this match
Note-Jesbass, this has nothing to do with your previous week's work. I just wanted one of my most reliable and best workers to back-up incase ;) plus like me you've played round 1, 2 and the ANZAC match. hehehe
Mad kiwi- same, you did well in round 1 and this decision has nothing to do with you missing round 2 or the ANZAC game

Jesbass

First Grade
Champing at the bit to play, guys, so if anyone can't make it, please let me know asap.

Jesbass

First Grade
Skins, I highly recommend you stay online Wednesday night right up until full time, just in case you haven't heard from a starter. I'll have an article ready and waiting, and if someone is MIA you can sub me on in the last few minutes and I'll post. ;)

Robster

Bench
YAAAHOOOOOOOO! great stuff guys!! Ray your on fire, Well Done! guys I think we have the next month off, we got the bye then its origin but I think we should treat the next month as if there is a match so we can prepare articles for the upcoming games which involve us.