What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Rightyo I've posted.

As the clock winds down, I'd like to applaud all of you for getting your pieces in. Well done guys, as I say if we're consistant then I'm happy.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Congrats Warriors. Looks like this one is in the bag for you guys. Hopefully we'll have another chance in the finals, but it'll be hard for us to make it from here.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Thank you mate, but nothing is discounted just yet ;) upsets have happened before. Besides if other results for your way you just never know

bartman

Immortal
Thought you were leaving yours a bit late BRF... but I see it was all under control.

Well done Warriors, well drilled as always.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Thank you Bartman.

Now to my team, I'd like you all to let me know a.s.a.p your avaliability of Round 5. Let me know nice early so I can sort the team out quicker then I did for Round 4. haha. I would especially like to hear back from KTF and Mixmasterreece

Jesbass

First Grade
Good stuff, Warriors. 4 v 5 is far from a foregone conclusion, but hopefully we can get a victor2y here. For once, the bounce of the ball may be working in our favour. :)

Jesbass

First Grade
I'll be up for the next one.

MiX, SuperLeague July issue hits the stores next week. It's another good read. :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Well done on the win, team! We're now sitting second! :clap:

Now we've got the Knights - and they won't be walkovers. Carn Warriors! :D

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Well done Warriors, give yourselves a clap on the back. Now have a nice couple of days to rest ;)

Here's a reminder for Round 5

(Sunday 1 July – Wednesday 11 July)

New Zealand vs Newcastle
Mt Smart Stadium

So, as I've said take a break for a couple of days, then get back into writing. Side will be named Wednesday.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Comments/suggestion made by rayroxon and Jesbass at nzwarrior.com forum's fourm 7 thread:

Ray- My suggestion is that we have an edit buddy that we forward our articles to for proof reading before posting. Those lost points for punctuation, grammar and spelling will hurt us in later rounds during 5v5 contests and in the finals if we make it.

Me- The hard part is, we're al writing stuff at different times. I think we need to set a time when we can all be online and work through those sorts of issues. Might be hard coz we all ahve our lives

Jesbass- How about we say the articles need to be ready to go by 9pm AEST / 11pm NZT on Monday night? That gives us all 48 hours to read over each other's articles, offer feedback, and make alterations where necessary.

As Skins said, we all have different schedules, so that might not work for everyone, but it could certainly help.

Everyone else..thoughts? I think that would be highly useful

we'll put the knights away.

may i suggest in future that if a player needs to contact me try txting 027 347 0679 as ill get the message

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Warriors Team:

Robster (VC)
Jesbass
rayroxon
Mixmasterreece
mad kiwi elloco bandido

bench:
byrne_rovelli_fan82 (C)
Keepingthefaith
Murphdogg1

All five posters should have their predraft pieces ready by Monday. Ideally get in touch with one of the other players and look over each others pieces and see if there are any changes needed...etc. Also, if any of the starting five want to pull out of this week's match for any reason, you have until Sunday 8th July.