What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors interested in Parramatta fullback

i'm surprised with everyone's thought on wade, in the big league and RLW he figures in nearly every stat and i reckon has been one of our better players..i would have him over reddy as for hayne i am yet to see him play FB..

The Engineers Room

First Grade
parra-all-the-way said:
i'm surprised with everyone's thought on wade, in the big league and RLW he figures in nearly every stat and i reckon has been one of our better players..i would have him over reddy as for hayne i am yet to see him play FB..

It is his brain explosion tendency this year. He may be looking good on the stats but on the field there have been incidents.

lucablight

First Grade
Wade is a very good player but the thing that disappoints me is that for the amount of breaks he makes they should be converted into alot more tries.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Freak2 said:
Joel did OK on the weekend and has shown several times in the past that he is better than that performance.

like UptheEels indicated it is going to come down to price. I would doubt the Warriors could match it with us for McKinnons name next year due to their current year salary cap restraints but then again if Webb is on a mint Wade may only be worth half as much to them.

Would love to see Wade stay at the club. Gotta love the early games back at the club where he showed all of us how much he loved it!! Real passion!!

He is a class player who people take for granted!!

good post freak2 wade is so under rated its not funny. Id offload reddy and keep wade as his attack is second to none. Why is it parra always offload performing players and always keep players who dont so squat???

reddy just doesnt have the same attack as wade we saw that on sunday.

there are plenty of those players in the team now.

Give wade the blooddy contact he wants for gods sake.

Parra Guru

Coach
Pretty sure Wade is as good as gone. They will offer him way too much, the Warriors love the Aussie imports. I hope that he goes well if he goes over there.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
parra-all-the-way said:

we ll said anothe good post!

wade is in geat form and still makes 2-3 busts per game and has great stats and we want to promote redddy??

crazy

I would like wade to stay on the condition THAT HE RUNS BLOODY FOREWORD FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF SIDEWAYS!!! HA HA HA [ from the point of view of Tim]

jayjayselmes

Juniors
apposed to what ??

reddy didnt even make 1 bust at all on the weekend and 2 dropped bombs.

wade made 224 metres aginst the dogs. And appetly he is hopeless according to some on this site.

Cazy cazy crazy

Sterling

Juniors
jayjayselmes said:
apposed to what ??

reddy didnt even make 1 bust at all on the weekend and 2 dropped bombs.

wade made 224 metres aginst the dogs. And appetly he is hopeless according to some on this site.

Cazy cazy crazy

fully agree there..... it baffles me how many people here dont rate Mckinnon .... .. during the dogs game i overheard some of their supporters commenting at how explosive an attacking player Mckinnon is ..... knowing the eels they will offload him and he will bite us on the ass!

resign him FFS ! .. reddy can wait for his spot .. hes still young ...

jayjayselmes

Juniors
i was just checking the stats on nrl.com and i am amazed as wades stats.

go check them out each round

metes gained

118(half a game and went off for his jaw)

man and we want to offload him ??? sheez and lets not talk about line beaks. only wesser comes close in the stats comparing.

amazing

Hellsy

Immortal
Joel is another one that seems very down on confidence this year, maybe JT can work with him some more and rebuild what he had last year.

Wade is a wonderful fullback, and at the moment I think he is our best option for next year. Hayne seems better suited to wing for mine.

Still if Wade wants a 3 year deal... what do you do??

lucablight

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Joel is another one that seems very down on confidence this year, maybe JT can work with him some more and rebuild what he had last year.

Wade is a wonderful fullback, and at the moment I think he is our best option for next year. Hayne seems better suited to wing for mine.

Still if Wade wants a 3 year deal... what do you do??

Why do you think this?

jayjayselmes

Juniors
well stats say it all doesnt it !!!!!

wake up mate and you might realiase this player has been geat for us. Last year eveyone was throwing stats around about tim smith saying how great he is and no he is in prems.

kicks this try assists that blah blah blah.

How can he be bad when he compraes better than , hunt, wesser, patten, shifcofske, bowen(heaps better stats than this Australia and QLD Rep player).

simple mate wake up and reliase this is one of the best fullbacks in the game

Latest posts