What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors play hardball with Shaun Johnson

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Anyone see a parallel universe where the new sharks coach doesnt want SJ and he comes back to us on half the price?

Stranger things have happened

ROFL @ Shaun with the thumbs up how Flanagoon is a better communicator with his senior blokes. Yep, you can never argue he doesn’t communicate... even when it’s not legal for him to do so.

It’s almost karma after that ludicrous match winning try grid iron pass earlier on in the year against us.

Amateur, should have used WhatsApp like the terrorists use to communicate. :)

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Sharkies will be fine. Would be a PR disaster if the NRL let them fold, not to mention all the fans they'd be gutting.

It will sort itself out like it always does I bet

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sharkies will be fine. Would be a PR disaster if the NRL let them fold, not to mention all the fans they'd be gutting.

It will sort itself out like it always does I bet

The main reason they’ll be fine is that they’re pretty well set financially in the medium term with the Wolloware Bay development. I don’t think the whole “but we’ll lose the fans” argument helps Cronulla much, they’ve got a geographically limited heartland with little to no room to expand, there’s far more potential in that regard in them moving to Brisbane.

The main reason they’ll be fine is that they’re pretty well set financially in the medium term with the Wolloware Bay development. I don’t think the whole “but we’ll lose the fans” argument helps Cronulla much, they’ve got a geographically limited heartland with little to no room to expand, there’s far more potential in that regard in them moving to Brisbane.
Perth for me. Massive hole with Force gone.

Short term cashflow issues have killed a lot of promising businesses.

Last edited: