What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors to Sign Sam Tomkins

Meth

Staff member
As if Bunniesman wasn't enough, here's another reason to hate the Rabbitohs. I hope they go another 40 years without winning a premiership now.

Warmess

Juniors
What if Crowe knows that Tomkins is coming to NZ and was just yanking his chain about it? The context is quite different then.

Sounded to me like he was just having a laugh. Some people on here have a major case of sandy vagina.

hitman82

Bench
What if Crowe knows that Tomkins is coming to NZ and was just yanking his chain about it? The context is quite different then.

Sounded to me like he was just having a laugh. Some people on here have a major case of sandy vagina.

:lol:
who cares? He was a tosser before this incident and we can only take it how it's reported. Crowe is a Grade A piece of shit.

Juju

Juniors
Crowe is a mega toss pot. Supports the All Blacks in Rugby and Australia in Cricket.
I find him detestable...

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

Sadly thats NZ in general these days

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If Tomkins has actually already made up his mind and it was a private joke then it's no biggie (actually kinda funny). But if he hasn't it looks pretty ordinary from Crowe.

shiznit

Coach
gee whizz there's a few precious kiddies here...

he's certainly entitled to his opinion... god knows hes one bloke who's actually come out and put his money where his mouth is and supported his club.

and while some people here may not like to hear it... the warriors have given people plenty of reasons to have that opinion.

the only way the warriors can turn that around is by doing the business on the field...

if i was Matt Elliot... i would be letting the boys know about it...

shiznit

Coach
Crowe is a mega toss pot. Supports the All Blacks in Rugby and Australia in Cricket.
I find him detestable...

you sure?? i thought he supported NZ in cricket because of his cousins.

im pretty sure he even gave the NZ team a pep talk before a test against Australia.

Iafeta

Referee
gee whizz there's a few precious kiddies here...

he's certainly entitled to his opinion... god knows hes one bloke who's actually come out and put his money where his mouth is and supported his club.

and while some people here may not like to hear it... the warriors have given people plenty of reasons to have that opinion.

the only way the warriors can turn that around is by doing the business on the field...

if i was Matt Elliot... i would be letting the boys know about it...

Lets not beat around the bush. The main issue here is Russell Crowe's opinion of the Warriors. The reason he has that opinion is because the owner of the Warriors knocked him flat on his overrated backside for being a turd. I'd back Eric Watson every day of the week on that. Crowe showed his immaturity IMO, the old saying is build a bridge and let it go. Can you imagine other owners warning import players off going to a certain club? Would never happen.

shiznit

Coach
Lets not beat around the bush. The main issue here is Russell Crowe's opinion of the Warriors. The reason he has that opinion is because the owner of the Warriors knocked him flat on his overrated backside for being a turd. I'd back Eric Watson every day of the week on that. Crowe showed his immaturity IMO, the old saying is build a bridge and let it go. Can you imagine other owners warning import players off going to a certain club? Would never happen.
You sure about that??

I've heard Crowe talk really positively about the warriors before.

Maybe he genuinely feels like Tomkins would be making a mistake by signing with let's be honest.... a rabble of a football club at the moment.

I'm a parra fan, and I certainly wouldn't be butt hurt like some in here if he came out and said the same thing about joining us.

In fact, I think he spat the dummy when we signed sandow a couple of seasons ago.

In your words I won't beat around the bush... The warriors have been shit over the past 2 seasons, Russell Crowe had turned Souths in to a top 4 club who are probably the favourites to win the premiership.

So he's in a good position to talk shit about the warriors. The fact that he had a stink with the Warriors owner might make it even sweeter.

Iafeta

Referee
You sure about that??

I've heard Crowe talk really positively about the warriors before.

Maybe he genuinely feels like Tomkins would be making a mistake by signing with let's be honest.... a rabble of a football club at the moment.

I'm a parra fan, and I certainly wouldn't be butt hurt like some in here if he came out and said the same thing about joining us.

In fact, I think he spat the dummy when we signed sandow a couple of seasons ago.

In your words I won't beat around the bush... The warriors have been shit over the past 2 seasons, Russell Crowe had turned Souths in to a top 4 club who are probably the favourites to win the premiership.

So he's in a good position to talk shit about the warriors. The fact that he had a stink with the Warriors owner might make it even sweeter.

Yep, over the past 30 years Souffs have got the runs on the board to hang their hat on. Even over the period Crowe's been associated with the club the record is fairly dismal. They won't win the comp.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
^This. a couple of good seasons and 15-odd years of shit gives Souths no right to throw stones. The last thing a club rebuilding needs is people kicking them while they're down, especially when they're showing signs of picking themselves up, as I believe we are.

shiznit

Coach
he has every right to throw stones... everyone is entitled to there opinion.

when you perform like the Warriors have over the past 2 seasons... you cant start crying when people have a low opinion of your club.

if Tomkins was rumored to be close to signing with my club Parramatta... i know there would be shitloads of people who would be of the opinion that signing with us would be a bad idea for him.

and there are a lot of very valid reasons for that feeling... the Warriors aren't exempt from that.

you earn respect in the NRL by consistent performances... its up to the Warriors football club to answer it....