What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was this the most boring Grand final ever?

innsaneink

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
1969 was Balmain, not Wests.

There is no relevance to 1969 for Wests Magpies supporters who now follow the JV.

If that's getting too tough for you to comprehend, let me get an interpreter on your level to help you.

A Lettuce should do.

The lettuce would give up too, mate. :lol:

1969 was Balmain, not Wests.

There is no relevance to 1969 for Wests Magpies supporters who now follow the JV.

If that's getting too tough for you to comprehend, let me get an interpreter on your level to help you.

A Lettuce should do.

Get a job Westy

bluenwhite

Juniors
You mean the one on Sunday that rated higher than the 2004 Grand Final?

No idea.
what, you mean the one that has ratings going higher every single year? :roll:

Misty Bee

First Grade
OK Anjardo, we differ on opinions. All my choices are wrong, even though you are obviously the ultimate League brain.

2003 was statistically the fasteset ever. Proof? Or did they have it all played out after only 70 minutes?

A great grand final is not necessarily a close grand final with heaps of points. 86 was great because it featured 2 all time great sides going hammer and tongs. There was great attack too. Kenny's try (yes, TRY), and Mortiner's chip and chase late in the game.

75 was classic because it showcased Easts at their absolute best, plus the drama surrounding Langlands.

In the end, it's only opinion. I just don't stack the ones on top where my team won. In fact, possibly the best ever game was one in which we lost - 1977.

And next time, keep your immature foul mouth shut, it only detracts from your cred.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Interesting comparison: Wests expenses winning the comp v Canterbury's trying to win the comp 3 years earlier.

When comparing, please allow for CPI increase between 2002-5.

Bulldogs-champion,

Firstly I would consider a change of names. Your abomination of a club has been dethroned but if you insist on commemorating the noteworthy acheivements of your club maybe you could have Bulldogs- champions 2004******* or Bulldogs salary cap cheats 2002 or even Bulldogs -defecators 2005, on an office table near you.

Since you like biblical analogies heres something just as simple for you to comprehend.

Tigers= good.

Bulldogs= Bad.

Good must eradicate bad.

That was simple eh?

TV Ted Ellery said:
Bulldogs-champion,

Firstly I would consider a change of names. Your abomination of a club has been dethroned but if you insist on commemorating the noteworthy acheivements of your club maybe you could have Bulldogs- champions 2004******* or Bulldogs salary cap cheats 2002 or even Bulldogs -defecators 2005, on an office table near you.

Since you like biblical analogies heres something just as simple for you to comprehend.

Tigers= good.

Bulldogs= Bad.

Good must eradicate bad.

That was simple eh?

Gotcha

Latest posts