What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett agrees to coach Knights for four years

Jobdog

Live Update Team
LolBunniesman. Wayne is coming to Newcastle :cool:

It's ok boys, you've still got Langy.

Bench

Although I beleive you are right,and I do laugh at BM,but do you have any idea or are you just assuming like me.

perverse

Referee
ABC grandstand reporting that Wayne has agreed to terms with Newcastle for a 4 year deal, announcement at 1pm. JD doing his best to look the twat...

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Nice thread Jobdog, how many hours did you spend thinking this one up?

I say good luck to the Knights, but I don't know why I should bother.

skeepe

Immortal
greed-money-covetousness-idolatry-m.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bennett to coach Knights

Posted April 12, 2011 10:32:00

In-demand supercoach Wayne Bennett has agreed to a four-year deal with the Newcastle Knights, with an announcement due this afternoon.

Bennett, who has also been linked with South Sydney, will be officially unveiled as the Knights' new coach at 1:00pm (AEST).
More to follow.

LINK

ccr

Lang was always going to retire at the end of 2011. Michael Maguire was going to be souths 2012 coach since 3 weeks ago, it was only recently the media beatup reignited the bennet to souths or newcastle issue. Congrats to newcastle.

Shame there are so many sh*t stirrers on LU rather than sensible people who want to talk footy.

If you hate BM so much, take it to his PM's as there are alot of us who are sick of this troll and the people who reply to him. It's ruining the forum.

Frederick

Staff member
f**ken hell JD, if Benny changes his mind and signs with souffs I'm gonna blame you.

Latest posts