What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 37th Match: Australia v New Zealand - London D/N 29/6/19 (Aust won by 86 runs)

Bazal

Post Whore
Boult has been outstanding. Gonna need Starc and/or Dorff to be 2 wickets better to have a chance

Bazal

Post Whore
I feel like this is going to be a ripping game of cricket, but I'm too old to watch all night and I have a T20 tomorrow....FFS

mattyg

Bench
Great knock from khawaja. Hopefully save him from calls of getting dropped to bat like that under immense pressure. It’s not always about getting 400 in an ODI and I’ve been saying this all series “what happens when our openers fail”. Khawaja can easily slide down the order if we are in the position to do so, but if not he can save an innings to get a respectable total. Also kudos to Carey who batted very well.. I thought he was so lucky to even make the team with wade’s form but he has proven himself this World Cup with the bat and is also a 10x better keeper.

vvvrulz

Coach
Australia giving NZ some free overs through Smith, Finch and now Maxi. They’ll tap it around and are obviously relying on a big finish.

RRR worries me though.

vvvrulz

Coach
I’m still struggling to see how Stoinplod is a guaranteed selection. At least NCN is a real bowler with a handy tonk

vvvrulz

Coach
Taylor gone.

Really feels like we’ve blown this with that plod opening stand.

Neesh and TheGrandHouse will be crucial now, feels like an Elliott and Anderson semi situation