What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCW Saturday Night @ Suncorp

THE CARD

Match 1 - Tonie ' The hitman' Carroll vs Dallas 'The Maverick' Johnson

Match 2 - Cronk vs Wallace

Match 3 - Sledge Hammering match

Ennis the Mennace vs Cam Corda Smith

Match 4 - D. Kemp v Billy the Kid

Match 5 - Justin 'Credible' Hodges vs Israel 'the Jew man' Folau

Match 6 - 6 man tag match - hard core rules apply

Sam 'The Man' Thaiday, K. Hunt and Darius 'The Saint' Boyd
vs
Jeffrey Lima, Steven 'Ted' Turner and Anthony 'The Doctor' Quinn

* Special Guest Referee - Guy recording event via mobile

Match 7 - Bar room Brawl

Captain Locky vs G I Joe

Match 8 - Corey 'Spider Man' Parker vs Mike-Betty Crocker

Main Attractiion - Grapple Fest Wanka thon

Wayne 'The gr8 1' Bennett vs Craig 'No Frills' Bellamy

THANKS TO THE STORM'S LOVE FOR GRAPPLING, TOMORROWS EVENT WILL TURN INTO A WRESTLING SHOW.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'm predicting punches thrown in the first 5 mins.
First hint of a grapple and either Tonie Carrol or Sam Thaiday blow up

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
Fear not Glory Be Lockyer. Brisbane will put on a highly entertaining spectacle despite the storms goal of chocking the life out of the game and scoring only through last tackle kicks. Enterprising play will be rewarded and see the Broncos march forward into the finals. Your namesake will assert himself once again as the games premier player.

I like all those matchups. Broncos have the men to match the storm in key positions.

Mr Saab

Referee
Will Nick Patrick (Shayne Hayne) double cross the nWo (Storm) and give the win to WCW (Broncos)

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
Sometimes evil will triumph as it did last year. However history will show that the Broncos stepped up to halt evil when it was at it's most potent (Defeating the storm in 06 and 08).

I heard the Cronulla boys will be hiding in the crowd and when the game is almost won for the Storm they will run onto the field with steel chairs and crack them over their heads. Then when they're all knocked out the Broncos will score an easy try to win. Then Cronulla will pretend to congratulate the Broncos but will them hit them over the head too and kick them on the ground until security come take them away and the trainers have to take off the Broncos on stretchers, setting the scene for a massive match next week!

Shorty

Staff member
Agreed.
Cheering for Storm to be knocked out of the finals is almost as good as cheering for your own team...ALMOST!

magic1132

Juniors
Agreed.
Cheering for Storm to be knocked out of the finals is almost as good as cheering for your own team...ALMOST!

Disagree, after the mighty Roosters vanquish the Warriors tonight the weekend will be topped off with seeing the Broncos go down. The Storm have 2 things going for them in the NRL, they are not the Broncos or even worse, Souths, as long as those 2 sides don't succeed then all is right with the RL world

I heard that the scores will be level with 30 seconds left then Bellemy will go down to the sideline to distract the Broncos only for a storm player to be pushed into him, and giving the Broncos a gift try.