What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are playing our TRUE enemy this weekend...

b_shark

Juniors
BEEEAVER said:
:

b) its difficult for them to hold any love for the team whos taken away any chance they had of winning a g/f. correct me if im wrong, but prior to S/L, the SHRAKSCUM had only played in 3 g/f's, or was it 4??? by golly, didnt they play the eagles in all of them??? and how many did they win??? #-o #-o #-o MWAHAHAHAHA AND U THINK U CAN BEAT MANLY THIS WEEKEND???

How sweet it is when we do beat them though - anyone remember the game at Shark Park when Mitch Healey made a try saving tackle in the corner that was so intense that he crawled to the sideline to throw up. Close game and the crowd rushed the field at the end -One of my best memories EVER of Shark Park. :D Also - didn't we stop our losing streak the other year in the second half against Manly ??

Jimbo

Immortal
Mayor_Quimby said:
I can’t wait till we smash your worthless team, you’ve got some fat bastards up front which last about 50 minutes of the game. I expect manly to run in at least 30 points against your so called team.

2004 is just another year of misery for the club in the shire! After all these years of dissapointment you would think it would of taken it’s toll, and it has. Sharks are going belly up and Ando was the centre of the mess, enjoy watching footy at Shark Park, because if you keep on losing year after year after year after year after year, your club will be gooooorn in the not to distant future.

Sharks = easy beats of 2004, especially with your lack of attacking footy.

I'll be saving this up to use on Sunday morning...

Booyah

Bench
Also - didn't we stop our losing streak the other year in the second half against Manly ??

We won our first game of 2003 agianst Manly. :D

Look you Manly kids can come in here and have a dig at our club for joining Super League all you want. It doesn't worry me one iota.

It just shows your reluctance to move forwards and get on with it.

What good is it going to do you or your pathetic club to sit here pissing and moaning about Super League, and then beat your own chests about how loyal Arko and Bozo and Manly were?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

So get over it, and move on. Its ancient history.

Macca

Coach
This sprooking always happens doesn't it? Sunday morning is going to be fun for one or the other. On paper we should have em covered. What have they done so far this year. Got lucky against a terrible Nth Queensland and were belted by the Roosters. We lost to the Tigers by six and the Dogs by four. We are at home, we'll be right.

chileman

Coach
ShireShark said:
Just checked out the riveting Eagles forum

Aside from a poll thread, they havent had a post since SUNDAY

Explains a little doesnt it?
:roll: Explains the fact we actually still have our 'own official forum' that we post in and on the odd occasion we come in here to post as well....what's your point?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Booyah said:
Also - didn't we stop our losing streak the other year in the second half against Manly ??

Look you Manly kids can come in here and have a dig at our club for joining Super League all you want. It doesn't worry me one iota.

What good is it going to do you or your pathetic club to sit here pissing and moaning about Super League, and then beat your own chests about how loyal Arko and Bozo and Manly were?

and I couldn’t give 1 iota about all that. Fact is Manly have a tradition of being a winning side not like the Sharks who have won enough wooden spoons to feed every person in third world countries!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
McSharkie said:
This sprooking always happens doesn't it? Sunday morning is going to be fun for one or the other. On paper we should have em covered. What have they done so far this year. Got lucky against a terrible Nth Queensland and were belted by the Roosters. We lost to the Tigers by six and the Dogs by four. We are at home, we'll be right.

you didn’t watch the manly games then did you. :roll:

You will be in for a shock come Saturday when we wipe the floor with you!

Booyah

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
Booyah said:

and I couldn’t give 1 iota about all that. Fact is Manly have a tradition of being a winning side not like the Sharks who have won enough wooden spoons to feed every person in third world countries!

That's excellent. I'm super pleased for your club. Two thumbs up from me.

Now go bleat about your past days of glory to someone who'll actually listen will ya?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
jealousy is a curse and you have it bad!

If you actually had a successful past you would let everyone know, but unfortunetly you have sucked since you started in Rugby League.

Macca

Coach
I have watched every single game this season actually and you guys weren't very good. Especially in the first half last week.

Booyah

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
jealousy is a curse and you have it bad!

If you actually had a successful past you would let everyone know, but unfortunetly you have sucked since you started in Rugby League.

Yep. Great. We're all cursed. Awesome.

Don't slam your door on the way out please.

chileman

Coach
sullyfan said:
BEEEAVER said:
great sullfyfan, heres where u tell us HOW??? how is the future bright??? LOL :D

We're financially pretty stable and will have a great side in a couple of years.

Anyway, stop trolling. :lol:
Trolling huh, I don't think we've ever called it that when you've been posting in our official forum how many time.....1698 posts :lol:

sullyfan "BEAVER" Member 1698
23 Mar 2004 04 Jun 2003

carcharias

Immortal
or one cliffy
speaking of which ...is that you buddy?

wittyfan

Referee
chileman said:
Trolling huh, I don't think we've ever called it that when you've been posting in our official forum how many time.....1698 posts :lol:

sullyfan "BEAVER" Member 1698
23 Mar 2004 04 Jun 2003

Hehe, but in how many of those posts have I bagged Manly? ;-)

RainMan

Juniors
Booyah said:

This whole thread started because someone couldn't get over the Grand Finals in the Seventies...

fish

Juniors
You beat me to it Rainman,I thought it was so ironic when I read what Booyah wrote....Talking about living in the past.