What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are playing our TRUE enemy this weekend...

Anonymous

Juniors
Mantra181 said:
Bastard_Squad said:
:lol: The way these Manly homophobes are carrying on, you'd think they'd never had a gay 1st grader.
hahahaahah coming from the club who has a homosexual in their starting line up on saturday

I think you missed the point completely. Do you know what a homophobe is? :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Bastard_Squad said:
:lol: The way these Manly homophobes are carrying on, you'd think they'd never had a gay 1st grader.

F#ck off loser.

I accept everyone, find where i have bagged him for being gay?

Don't class me in that group, i am very open minded!

F#cking Goose!

Manly will smash your f#cking pansies this weekend. BRING IT ON!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
i ain't the leader of sh!t

you guys pissed me off when i was being completly reasonable, and i ain't gonna take sh!t for no reason!

So step down, your just a wee baby!

i ain't the leader of sh!t

you guys pissed me off when i was being completly reasonable, and i ain't gonna take sh!t for no reason!

So step down, your just a wee baby!

Take your sorry crew elsewhere, youve embarrassed yourself

Macca

Coach
Before you go Quimby. When was the last time you won at Shark Park? 1986?? Gee that seems like a long time ago. You were just a twinkle in your dad's eye then weren't you? Oh, one more question. What is your excuse going to be on Sunday morning?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
McSharkie said:
Before you go Quimby. When was the last time you won at Shark Park? 1986?? Gee that seems like a long time ago. You were just a twinkle in your dad's eye then weren't you? Oh, one more question. What is your excuse going to be on Sunday morning?

When was the last time you won a premiership?

Sunday morning i will be going to Broncos v Tigers game to support rugby league!

Booyah

Bench
You obviously know nothing about loyalty, you support a whore of a club who has done NOTHING since it's birth, and will go with NOTHING to it's death

Well Obviously.

In fact, the moment I woke up this morning, I realised I know absolutely nothing at all, and that my club is a whore. :clap:

Geez I wish I was as knowledgeable and as wise as you are. Truly I do.

Please, have you any more words of Wisdom to bestow upon us? [-o<

Booyah

Bench
RainMan said:
Booyah said:
Look you Manly kids can come in here and have a dig at our club for joining Super League all you want. It doesn't worry me one iota.

It just shows your reluctance to move forwards and get on with it.

This whole thread started because someone couldn't get over the Grand Finals in the Seventies...

I didn't notice. I only came in on the second page and noticed someone bagging my club, so I did the right thing and just came in swinging.

Booyah

Bench
Briza said:
sullyfan said:
Manly will never ever be a competitive force again. The glory days are over, and they will never be revisited. Cronulla have a very bright future, both on and off the field.

LMFAO!!!!!! - You havent won a thing, and you never will!!

And you only wish your players would pose in bikini's you raging nice person!

Come on mate, this is a debate about footy. No need for personal insults is there?

You don't see me going around and saying your a wanker or anything do you?

Stick to footy.

lolesi

First Grade
LOL piss off idiots and i dont expect you to be here on sunday morning either, deadset scum

Latest posts