What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are playing our TRUE enemy this weekend...

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
sullyfan said:
chileman said:
sullyfan said:
Hehe, but in how many of those posts have I bagged Manly? ;-)
Take a good look, how many times have I bagged the Sharks here :?:

None too, but when I said trolling I was referring to BEEAVER and MQ. :)

I started off being pleasant until you and others started bagging manly, and I wasn’t going to take crap from some nuffy’s like you!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
RainMan said:
Sullyfan - you are a pillow biter :?: Yes :?:

bwhahaha, f**kin queer merkin, f**k off back to watching male beach volleyball.

Let me repeat.....SIX NIL!!!!!

Briza

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Manly will never ever be a competitive force again. The glory days are over, and they will never be revisited. Cronulla have a very bright future, both on and off the field.

LMFAO!!!!!! - You havent won a thing, and you never will!!

And you only wish your players would pose in bikini's you raging nice person!

Briza

Juniors
Booyah said:
Also - didn't we stop our losing streak the other year in the second half against Manly ??

We won our first game of 2003 agianst Manly. :D

Look you Manly kids can come in here and have a dig at our club for joining Super League all you want. It doesn't worry me one iota.

It just shows your reluctance to move forwards and get on with it.

What good is it going to do you or your pathetic club to sit here pissing and moaning about Super League, and then beat your own chests about how loyal Arko and Bozo and Manly were?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

So get over it, and move on. Its ancient history.

You obviously know nothing about loyalty, you support a whore of a club who has done NOTHING since it's birth, and will go with NOTHING to it's death!

wittyfan

Referee
Briza said:
sullyfan said:
Manly will never ever be a competitive force again. The glory days are over, and they will never be revisited. Cronulla have a very bright future, both on and off the field.

LMFAO!!!!!! - You havent won a thing, and you never will!!

And you only wish your players would pose in bikini's you raging nice person!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We're getting an overload of Manly trolls!

fish

Juniors
I am not sure there being sensitive just flabogasted at how 2 faced some people can be....It would be different if you bagged out the club at both forums in stead you are sugar at one and spice at the other......Just my take on it.

wittyfan

Referee
fish said:
I am not sure there being sensitive just flabogasted at how 2 faced some people can be....It would be different if you bagged out the club at both forums in stead you are sugar at one and spice at the other......Just my take on it.

I'm only being passionate about this week's game! Gees, do you expect me to support Manly this weekend? :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
What a bunch of boring sooks. As far as trolls go, these guys are more repetitive and more inane than Dimitri.

Mayor_Quimby said:
jealousy is a curse and you have it bad!

If you actually had a successful past you would let everyone know, but unfortunetly you have sucked since you started in Rugby League.

No it's hatred, the desire for revenge.

Anonymous

Juniors
Bastard_Squad said:
:lol: The way these Manly homophobes are carrying on, you'd think they'd never had a gay 1st grader.
hahahaahah coming from the club who has a homosexual in their starting line up on saturday

Latest posts