What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are playing our TRUE enemy this weekend...

dimitri

First Grade
Cronulla -

Forever SCUM

collected handouts from arl/nswrl then stabbed them in the back

SCUM

t-ba

Post Whore
ShireShark said:
Dont they have an Eagles forum for this boring nonsense?

I'm Sorry that this has devolved into a somewhat civil exchange of Idea's. Looking at this forum, it looks like your much vaunted post count is mostly filled with crap that is off the topic anyway...

Just checked out the riveting Eagles forum

Aside from a poll thread, they havent had a post since SUNDAY

Explains a little doesnt it?

Jimbo

Immortal
True, Manly are worthy of our hatred. But nowhere near as much as the Dragons.

Manly have become a victim of their own excesses, and are no longer a threat. The Dragons, while dead in their own right, still have a half presence in the game, as long as they're around Manly will be my second favourite team two weeks every year.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
listen closely Sharkies......

6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rest my case....

wittyfan

Referee
CC_Eagle said:
listen closely Sharkies......

6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rest my case....

That's not really a relevant argument in 2004, is it? ;-)

Quacky

Juniors
dimitri said:
Cronulla -

Forever SCUM

SCUM

You pop up out of your hole and say crap like this so often I don't think anyone bothers to take any notice of you anymore. Your posts are so repetitive and boring that they've lost all meaning.

Handouts? The league "hands out" grants each year to all the participating teams in the competition. There's nothing new about that. As if we care one iota that we took money from that backward, Manly-run organisation the ARL and then upgraded ourselves to first class rugby league with Uncle Rupert's Super League vision.

Sharkie73

Bench
Arrr the Village idiot Returns.

Dimitri wrote;
Cronulla -

Forever SCUM

SCUM
And he is still talking crap, We should cut him a bit of slack its not his fault is brain cease to operate the same day he started to follow the dagons :D :lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Both teams are on struggle street at the moment, Manly has come a long way since the Northern Eagles and is pulling out of our nose dive.

And as you know, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

For the people that want to see Manly fail, well thats pretty sad. The NRL needs to be everywhere, and just because we beat you in a couple of grand finals is no excuse to try and make the NRL weaker by starting some hate campaign (not that it would make a difference anyway).

I'm not saying you have to like us, but please give the supporters a chance and not kick a struggling team while it is down.

We all have a comon bond in loving rugby league, so let's do what is best for the club and get behind our struggling teams so that the NRL can prosper.

I don't give too hoots that you have won 0 premierships, your teams have provided plenty of great football stories on and off the field. Stop this bashing and just have a bit of friendly bantar.

Sullyfan, howcome you bash manly but you use the manly forum? i thought we had some good convo's but then you say all this stuff!

Manly don't need to use this LU forum as we have our official forum with 200,000 posts, so don't say we don't support our club.

Cheers

Matt

Aries

Bench
""For the people that want to see Manly fail, well thats pretty sad. The NRL needs to be everywhere, and just because we beat you in a couple of grand finals is no excuse to try and make the NRL weaker by starting some hate campaign (not that it would make a difference anyway).

I'm not saying you have to like us, but please give the supporters a chance and not kick a struggling team while it is down.""

OH, and Manly cared about so many teams when they were on top didn't they? PPppfffttt! They walked all over every team they could.

If Manly go under, there is always a Team called Centeral Coast Bears that could more than accomidate the Northern Sydney suburbs as part of their junior stock ;-)

The Popper

Bench
I'm with you, Aries. I hate the bustards. :x I like to beat them more than any other team. Every time I think of how we were robbed of a premiership in 1978 I see red. Yep! IMO they are the ULTIMATE enemy. I love to see us beat them again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, ad infinitum. :clap:

SirShire

First Grade
I still laugh when I see people wearing those t-shirts: "I support Sharks and whoever's playing Manly" :lol:

Yeah, I hate them more than Saints.

Latest posts