What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we cant win with timmy

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Smith is all we have at this time, frankly he is not enough. If we the grandfinal this year with Tim at half, I will gladdly not post on this forum again

Eelementary

Post Whore
You're full of it.

Tries set up by Soward: 1
Tries set up by Smith: 1

How was he outplayed by Soward? The first St. George try was set up by the best centre in the world. How is that Smith's fault?

But no - you delude yourself into thinking that the real issue here is our halves. Because our pack is friggin' great, huh!

big boppa eel

Juniors
Bazal said:
Absolute, pure and utter bullsh*t. Tim is the only attacking option who consistently looks like a match winner. Even tonight he did much more than anyone else in attack. We drop Tim, we lose every game for the rest of the year, no bones about it. We at least have a shot with him there to make up for Finch and Marsh being in useless, park grade form
What planet are u on brother, he was sh*t house and yes we are farked with him in the team, by the way sorry everyone for starting another t smith thread didn't realise this was up and running t smith sux.

big boppa eel

Juniors
strider said:
ahhhh - feleti 5/8th .... cos that was such a brilliant kick he put into the ingoal to simply hand the ball back to the dragons ... yippee!
What's ur suggestion stick with tride and tested, hasn't worked so far what's going to change.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Some of you people continue to amaze me, our pack was smashed tonight. Thats where was lost the game. What about blaming Hagen for only playing 3 props? And it's all Timmy's fault, what about Finch who can't even get the ball out to the centres FFS.

xr62nv

Juniors
Eelementary said:
You're full of it.

How was he outplayed by Soward? The first St. George try was set up by the best centre in the world. How is that Smith's fault?

But no - you delude yourself into thinking that the real issue here is our halves. Because our pack is friggin' great, huh!

agreed , if the forwards aren't going forwards, theres no room for your halves to work or your backs to get the ball in open space

big boppa eel

Juniors
Bazal said:
:lol::lol:You Smith bashers are pathetic. First he's crap cos he doesn't attack the line, then when he runs the ball he is crap cos he dies with it. Do you have a brain up there or is that where your store of crap is piped from, fresh and ready to be spouted out....Who laid on the pass for Mateo to score? Who laid on the ball for Hayne to go over that was wrongfully and pathetically called forward? Idiot...
He sux.

xr62nv

Juniors
big boppa eel said:
What's ur suggestion stick with tride and tested, hasn't worked so far what's going to change.

its worked when the forwards get a roll on hasn't it?

finch wont get a chance at half before green

Bazal

Post Whore
big boppa eel said:
What planet are u on brother, he was sh*t house and yes we are farked with him in the team, by the way sorry everyone for starting another t smith thread didn't realise this was up and running t smith sux.

And yet he is still top 4 in the game for try assists. Funny that. But no, he's sh*t, he costs us games because of his complete ineptitude, and we lose games because our halfback is top 4 in the game for setting up tries :roll::lol: You're pathetic...How many try assists does Brett Finch have this year?

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Eelementary said:
You're full of it.

I agree about our forwards but Smith is f*cked

gustarny

Juniors
Well said big boppa and Bazza im pissed off and am not a computer geek like your self but i casn talk to you with my fists if you wish.

Bazal

Post Whore
big boppa eel said:

You make a powerful and persuasive argument, backed up by infallible evidence and fact :roll::roll: Dear god, they get dumber by they day, where the hell do they crawl from?

Bazal

Post Whore
gustarny said:
Well said big boppa and Bazza im pissed off and am not a computer geek like your self but i casn talk to you with my fists if you wish.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Physical threats on an internet forum...it doesn't get more pathetic than that. Although by all means, keep trying...I have an inkling you could set the record here

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't believe it's all Smith's fault, gee Finch had a blinder out there tonight :roll: And B Smith, the last month he has gone missing big time.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Bazal said:
And yet he is still top 4 in the game for try assists. Funny that. But no, he's sh*t, he costs us games because of his complete ineptitude, and we lose games because our halfback is top 4 in the game for setting up tries :roll::lol: You're pathetic...How many try assists does Brett Finch have this year?
Maybe if he actually ran the f**king thing he would not only assist but actually score a MF try, ask yourself this do u rate t smith in the to half dozen halves in the comp, and has he gone forward or back since 05, and please don't bring the forwards into it because at times on the 6th tackle more often than not he is clueless.

strider

Post Whore
big boppa eel said:
give me some serious options??? .... I may be wrong but i believe finch and feleti played tonight and i don't think they helped us win

Latest posts