What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we cant win with timmy

Suitman

Post Whore
Natalie's Daddy said:
I don't think he needs to take on the line that much but rather needs to get more bodies in motion so he can thin the defence and that would make a difference. At the moment all his options with the ball are too well covered because of the predictibilty of the receiver.

I agree.

He shouldn't be taking the line on unless he has a support player running at a gap.
He's not quick enough to make his own breaks - like Joey Williams did yesterday.

Suity

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Suitman said:
I agree.

He shouldn't be taking the line on unless he has a support player running at a gap.
He's not quick enough to make his own breaks - like Joey Williams did yesterday.

Suity
he doesn't have to take on the line in our own half or like 40 out, more like 10m out, like he did against manly at brookie, he danced and went through and it looked so good, he also did it against dragons earlier this year but dropped the ball over the line,

gustarny

Juniors
When we are down like this we have no one to leed us out of the predicament i will be very surprized if we get up.Grothe and tim smith must go.

Fathead

Bench
We must bite the bullet and put Finch at Half and Mateo at 5/8.
Tim Smith is a pretender of the highest order.

Eelectrica

Referee
I agree with Brandy on the MNF post game show, Tim Smith isn't playing well with his bung shoulder. Bring Finch into No. 7, Mateo no 6.

Fathead

Bench
Its simple - If Tim Smith plays in the semis (if we make it now) we will not win the title.
If he doesnt play - we have a 1 in 8 chance.

Is Kris Keating ready ???

Bazal

Post Whore
Absolute, pure and utter bullsh*t. Tim is the only attacking option who consistently looks like a match winner. Even tonight he did much more than anyone else in attack. We drop Tim, we lose every game for the rest of the year, no bones about it. We at least have a shot with him there to make up for Finch and Marsh being in useless, park grade form

strider

Post Whore
gustarny said:
we must make changes. he is continually inept we must bite the bullet open your eyes all you fools .
cool ... name the team that would have done better ....

Green at half I assume?

or Finchy - he was out there tonight but if he had 7 on his back the outcome would have been different for sure!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tim looked much more dangerous an attack than Finch, Finch offered us nothing in attack tonight. If i hada dollar everytime we took a wrong option in attack tonight i'd be dining at a gourmet resturant for lunch tomorrow.

gustarny

Juniors
Bazal you have no idea you are an insult to a goose the reason why he looks like the only player to do anything is because he is the only one who gets the ball every tackle you clown how can anyone do any thing when he gets it and gets tackled three times on their line with the ball in his hands .

strider

Post Whore
gustarny said:
let finch have a go he is a grand final winning half give him a go and play feleti at 58.
ahhhh - feleti 5/8th .... cos that was such a brilliant kick he put into the ingoal to simply hand the ball back to the dragons ... yippee!

Captain BF

Juniors
These are some of the most brilliantly thought out posts i have ever read! Geniuses! 1 week out from the finals and you are looking to make major changes.... UN-FREAK'IN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!

big boppa eel

Juniors
I will start by saying this by far one of the most inept diabolical pathetic heartless performances I have witness recently and other than the odd one or two the rest are usless but I am coming out now I can not stand T Smith he is a A grader at best and with him in the team we are no chance to win anything, and I bet a few of u when we beat the dogs printed and laminated the picture of N Hindmarsh holding the bandage bear cup because we aint getting within cooooooeeeee of the premiership for many many years, smith u f**king suck injured or not injured I can never tell the difference, f**k em all pricks.

Ant

Juniors
Please not Feleti as option at 5/8th, if anyone takes rubbish options it is Feleti. He is a far better backrower than 5/8th, everytime lately he has kicked it has been poor.

Tim Smith is a much better option, as Bazal said he is the only one in the side with true playmaking skill. Its not always going to come off, and sometimes halves look silly. But Tim Smith still makes plays, I mean he was the one who Put Mateo in, and he also put Hayne in for what should have been a try.

Its crazy to look at other options. Like I said at least he looks dangerous.