What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We find out tonight........

eel4life

Juniors
Coach if we had lost last ngiht the whole team would of been up for a real good hard look at themselves, not only Finch. He had a good game against the dogs and against roosters so over the last 4 weeks he has improved as has the whole team.

A mate of mine has said it to me before, if Finch can give us that type of performance each week and everyone else does their job then we will be ok.

Hindmarsh has scored how many tries so far this year 5 in NRL and 1 in international.

He has been given his role out wide and Hagan has made the rest of the team lift and not let hindy do all the work, his brother was solid last night the whole team was solid last night.

We are building nicely would of been good to keep them to nil, but means there is something there for us to work on.

eel4life

Juniors
I have had a good week this week, LIVERPOOOOL LIVERPOOOL LIVERPOOOOL are in the CL final and the eels gave me a stress free week this week,

Now its time to focus and kill manly ...

eels1986

Juniors
I know the best way to get Finchie playing like a champ - get STIFFLER'S mother to the game and bingo!!

Pazza

First Grade
im surpirsed we dont all call Finch 'sh*t break'. like the character paul finch is american pie

01293-4.jpg

eelusive

Juniors
finch may have a slow reaction time when he has the ball in hand, or doesnt know what play to do when defence is coming at him.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
eelavation said:
ok...but the opposition rarely scores tries when he's got the ball in his hand, no matter how inept he looks with it. so if the Roosters did win last night it wouldn't Finch's fault because his attack was bad, it'll be Finch's fault because it's Finch.

The roosters were sh*thouse.....end of section.

Finch is sh*thouse......end of section

I'm not going to even discuss Finch anymore......end of section.

No point sitting on the fence and saying oh he's not playing that well and oh he might come good. As one of my mates at the game said, he is on the payroll at Parra for nothing.

If he starts playing like a 250K a year player I will retract all my comments and admit he is worth the money.

Also, I never said it would have been finch's fault had they lost. All I said was the assesment would have been far more critical as in he did f**k all.

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
The roosters were sh*thouse.....end of section.

Finch is sh*thouse......end of section

I'm not going to even discuss Finch anymore......end of section.

No point sitting on the fence and saying oh he's not playing that well and oh he might come good. As one of my mates at the game said, he is on the payroll at Parra for nothing.

If he starts playing like a 250K a year player I will retract all my comments and admit he is worth the money.

Also, I never said it would have been finch's fault had they lost. All I said was the assesment would have been far more critical as in he did f**k all.

oh! well..if Finch was sh*t last night there were plenty of friends with him including that shocking attempt of tackle by Tim Smith on Ashley Harrison...bugger it that's go all out..INU made an error in attack, Zeb dropped the ball several times and blake made a few mistakes too...they were all sh*t ;-)

COACH STERLING

Juniors
eelavation said:
oh! well..if Finch was sh*t last night there were plenty of friends with him including that shocking attempt of tackle by Tim Smith on Ashley Harrison...bugger it that's go all out..INU made an error in attack, Zeb dropped the ball several times and blake made a few mistakes too...they were all sh*t ;-)

Mate, sometimes you can make up for your mistakes.

Finch farks up and then does nothing.

Can you see the diff?

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
Mate, sometimes you can make up for your mistakes.

Finch farks up and then does nothing.

Can you see the diff?

the difference is you never notice what he does off the ball...but hey!! he's sh*t so why discuss it any further.;-)

when people start realising that this game consists of predominantly 50% attack and 50% defence the better people will realise the real value to some of these players that are continuelly critisised for one particular part of their game.

caylo

Bench
I think games that we are in total control (ala last night), timmy will be more prodominate, simply because he has more skills. BUT games that timmy is preasured, Finch will play be able to come into his own, because simply he will get more ball. These games will probably be tighter, but finch gives us the option of a second genuine ball player.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You know, reading through some of these posts...You'd never have known that we won unless you saw the score before reading this thread...

Fair dinkum - we won the match, and we won it easily.

Eelementary

Post Whore
And how the hell did Finch do nothing? His kicking game was solid and it gained us a valuable drop-out - more than can be said for PJ "f**k I'm over-rated on these forums" Marsh.