What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We lost...

raidz3r

Juniors
I havn't seen the game yet..but my bet is Purtell played sh*t (with the opposite winger scoring 2 tries). I have no expectations for the rest of the season, how the f#ck can we win games with a team of these idiots.

legend

Coach
Simple. We suck and always underestimate our opposition so we don't deserve to be anywhere near the top eight.

Pack of fair dinkum morons!

azza

Juniors
To think some here were silly enough to believe we could actually achieve something worthwhile this year... if you can't win the games against the ordinary opposition, then you are a pretty crap side yourself. Says it all really, given the teams we have succumbed to in the last fortnight.

Copa

Bench
FFS... why do people start threads like this before the game finishes on the TV??

:x :x :x

Mickxpt

Juniors
after waiting all day i thought this game was live on pay, then finding out parra and newcastle were on, i was a little unhappy. Then some dick head sent me a message on my phone saying the score that just made my night.
:x :x :x :x

pantherz9103

First Grade
Bad luck guys. Looks like a tough game with both sides sustaining injuries. Sadly for us Gower came off.

Canberra defended pretty well because this was our best performance for a long while.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
When we lost 2 players early I knew the game 90 percent lost. Can't blame them for that. The only gripe I had with the performance was that Smith was obviously buggered in the second half, Carney really needed to say "look old man I'm taking over" and really get in there. Oh and gripe 2 is Purtell, get rid of this guy, who gets hammered in goal by Preston Campbell? Purtell does.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
2 players injured...and we put up a great fight, oh also we had like 3 others playing with injuries.

we showed alot of heart, just couldnt do much with the ball.

whatwhat

Juniors
I agree, the commitment was there but the end result didnt show for that.

I dont care who comes into first grade but Purtell needs to go, he is Fn useless, give Goodwin a go..

Timbo

Staff member
2 players gone inside the first ten, Howell and Smith playing injured for most of the 2nd half...We lacked direction but I don't think we were THAT bad.

Also, I'm starting to develop a sneaking suspicion that Craig Frawley only signed on for the free physio.

Leethal

Juniors
Why are we so piss weak 10 metres out from the opposition's try-line? If I see another inside ball off the ruck on the opposition's tryline I'll completely f**king lose it. Do we know no other attacking play???

Raider_69

Post Whore
in other news team r69 has defeated team souls in a touch game, twas golden point thriller locked at 4-4 before r69 took ran the line off a boing pass to score the match winner

Boing will report with full details!

Leethal

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
Ben for Raiders halfback

f**k that. Make him coach. Maybe he can teach the mythical "two passes wide of the ruck" manouvre. Even a half-baked Bears fan like Boing would do a better job than "Hit It Up, Inside Ball Elliott"......

Raider_69

Post Whore
unlikely leethel
the game plan impliment by boing was one off the ruck, worked a treat! :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
havent seen the game as i am visiting rels interstate but the result does not surprise me at all ..

isnt it strange that since Smiths return we have won 1 and lost 2 ... umm so much for that theory

give Carney more responsibility Elliott ... and why the f**k did Howell play, wasnt he dropped

Has any of Smith's long kicks in recent games touched the turf???

I can't recall one.

I think it's time for Smith to go to the bench, the retiree bench.

Bay56

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
Has any of Smith's long kicks in recent games touched the turf???

I can't recall one.

I think it's time for Smith to go to the bench, the retiree bench.

ha, i was calling for that before the season started and was howelled off :lol:

Elliott is a dinosaur and therefore relates to same :lol:

cyas, im using an unsecured network and my battery is low

Latest posts