What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we won the comp

silverex

Bench
A couple of you have said that you're not sure it has sunk in yet.....and that goes for me too. I still think that it was a dream and pretty soon I will wake up.

I've been so used to watching other teams win that its difficult to accept that we've finally done it.

I'll just have to keep watching the game over and over until it's burned into my brain. But I'm not sure how to explain this to the missus.

OldMan Dragin'

Juniors
Having been around for the previous 13 I can tell you this was just as sweet, no maybe sweeter because of all the knockers!

Just so I don't forget in the long, boring off season, I have my desktop background to remind me. If you Google ' rsgraham dot com ' you'll find a Dragons emblem on the front page, click it to view, said background.

Cheers,
OldMan Dragin'

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
I randomly email people I know all day with subject lines like "Not sure if you heard..." and then attach the picture of our captain holding Norm and Arthur aloft.

A former colleague threatened to block my email address when I sent him the 8th email of the day with it.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
I still cant believe we won the comp!! I went to school with my premiers t shirt underneath and was showing every one who gave me crap about choking and whatever. All the other dragons suporters were celebrating, singing oh when then saints. On monday after grand final bought 30 dollars worth of newspapers. Then after I got to school i decorated my teachers desk with dragons premiers posters streamers changed his desktop and I havent stopped smiling since. I still cant believe we won the comp!!!. I have watched the last 10 seconds of the game about 1000 times. Awesome feeling!! Best feeling in the world

SaltyDragon

Juniors
I randomly email people I know all day with subject lines like "Not sure if you heard..." and then attach the picture of our captain holding Norm and Arthur aloft.

A former colleague threatened to block my email address when I sent him the 8th email of the day with it.

Quality!

:D

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
I would have loved to have given one of the cheerleaders a hug after the game lol.

Im sure they were just as excited as we were :p

afinalsin666

First Grade
yay im stoked yous won, had a bet with my old man for 200$ hes a roosters supporter, soon as i seen soward pop that field goal against wests, i knew you's had it

grats

RedVDave

First Grade
It still has a bit of surreallness (not sure if thats a real word but whatever) to it all but it feels so amazing knowing we are the champions the best of the best or in NRL terms the 2010 Premiers! Red and White is seen everywhere still it's just so awesome because it has been a long time comming (12 years for myself) it felt like the world was against so to win it all makes it even sweeter.

saint06

Juniors
DVD is giong on in my house every Sunday at 5.15 until next season.

My mate (Tiger supporter) is shouting dinner this weekend, after having a small wager at the beginning of the year.

Thinking of wearing my premiers t-shirt to dinner.

God love The Big Red V

STG 002

First Grade
It still has a bit of surreallness (not sure if thats a real word but whatever) to it all but it feels so amazing knowing we are the champions the best of the best or in NRL terms the 2010 Premiers! Red and White is seen everywhere still it's just so awesome because it has been a long time comming (12 years for myself) it felt like the world was against so to win it all makes it even sweeter.

i agree. deco's still up in the car, head held high. loving life in the east. every time i think about it, i always say "after all these years, who'd have thought, we won the whole thing"
i love telling my 4 year old daughter " the drgaons won, they won the whole thing" - she always smiles.

Latest posts