What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

Angry_eel

First Grade
It wasn't luck that got Penrith's tries taken off them, it was a player being offside for 1 and a defender getting taken out for the other. How exactly were we lucky that they weren't given?
Yea I get it but at that speed one player being a few metres behind means it would have been a try. Or Crichton didn't step on the line.

My point is their errors near the line made our defence look better.

Smug Panther

First Grade
It wasn't luck that got Penrith's tries taken off them, it was a player being offside for 1 and a defender getting taken out for the other. How exactly were we lucky that they weren't given?
You had players offside and within the 10 for Blake's "try". Parra didn't score a legitimate point

Angry_eel

First Grade
Great game but I'm a bit wary of being optimistic tonight. Even if we're in the 8 next year, mid way the contract talk of BA comes up again and this shit starts again.

We have some glimmer of hopes but I don't know right now I'm tired of this team.

JokerEel

Coach
Seriously come out of that Loss with alot of hope for next year..

Lane has to not get as many minutes and not start Start Papali'ì..

Matto in the middle was great..

Penisini will be a good player we need to get Sivo some yoga classes and sprint training.

Dunster was great tonight and has improved..

Hopefully Gutho gets a good rest and recovers comes out fit in 2022