What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, well done Cowbittoh - covering all angles before I come and say anything. :lol:

There's a thread in NRL explaining why I wasn't home. Either way Dogs weren't in it and that's that. I'll be back on after 9 to take on whoever wants to give me a lashing.

BTW, Finch dropped the ball for the field goal :cool:

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
Wow, well done Cowbittoh - covering all angles before I come and say anything. :lol:

There's a thread in NRL explaining why I wasn't home. Either way Dogs weren't in it and that's that. I'll be back on after 9 to take on whoever wants to give me a lashing.

No...he didnt.

RABK

Referee
Timmah said:

:LOL: You've got to be kidding me. You really are some form of virus slowly taking over LU.

Timmah

Staff member
Let me correct myself, there's a mention in a thread in the NRL Section about why I wasn't home to studiously answer all the wankers who feed on my every word.

Timmah

Staff member
F**k I'll laugh if the Warriors win. Cowbittoh will go missing.

ShineDog

Juniors
Cowbittoh said:
If you cant handle the Flack stay away from the forum :p

Timmah has dominated you, throughout the whole thread..even with our team losing.

Give it a break!!

Didn't your team lose last week???? Oh that's right you support another team now...

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah, he'll just fly over from NZ two weeks before the Grand Final.

Idiot.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

NICE ATTEMPT AT POSTING IN ALL CAPS :lol:

Fire up son!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Cowbittoh can lick my balls tbh.

Maybe if I post everything that might be said before the person even gets on the forum I'll act ocky like I've won the conversation :lol:

" I bet Timmah will say this... & if he doesn't say this, it's because I already said this... But he will say this... & even if he doesn't say this I'll assume he'll think this... Because this is what Timmah does... he does this "

Timmah

Staff member
That's way too coherent to echo anything Cowbittoh says :lol:

Latest posts