What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

effnic

Bench
Timmah said:
The Dogs meanwhile played woeful for 60 minutes, then backed up with 100 minutes of solid football. We'll win this!

:lol: NO. Straight sets for the Dogs fatmahh.

Bye bye Mythdogs most overrated team in the nrl didnt deserve to be in the 8. I have to agree with what Gould said about the style is outdated, they need speed majorly i think there fastest player is Patten and thats just sad. Enjoy the offseason.

CowMan

Juniors
Timmmah WHERE ARE YOU

hiding.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
To be fair... who the hell would wanna come straight home after a night at the footy, just to get arse raped on the forums.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't remember Timmah ever running away from a forum lashing.

But I'm sure you'll sprint to the forums if Cowboys lose.

mattyg

Bench
God-King Dean said:
To be fair... who the hell would wanna come straight home after a night at the footy, just to get arse raped on the forums.

i did it :(

last night was sooooo much better than tonight. :(

CowMan

Juniors
God-King Dean said:
I don't remember Timmah ever running away from a forum lashing.

But I'm sure you'll sprint to the forums if Cowboys lose.

i have no shame if we win or lose i haven't said ANYTHING like the 100 million Things Timmah has

God-King Dean

Immortal
So you're out in the city, just after a big game, prolly with friends, maybe a bit drunk.

You would go straight home ? Otherwise you'd be 'hiding' ?

CowMan

Juniors
Timmah outside the local Pub after the Game
1111.jpg

Timmah stops near a tree to think what went wrong

IMG_0518.JPG

Maybe he Drove some where after the Game

Winston%20ready%20to%20go.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
This will probably come across as arrogant, but f**k it: the Dogs were never really in it. Seriously - they slaughtered us with their linebreaks and just blew chance after chance after chance. Even when the score was merely 13-6 I felt they weren't going to come back - they just never showed anything remotely resembling a comeback.

But that's me. And I'll admit that before the match I was nervous as hell.

effnic

Bench
He will come back saying how much he has a life and went out after the game blah blah blah when we all know he doesnt.

bartman

Immortal
CrazyEel said:
Was not a great standard but dogs were right in it right til the 74th minute, truth is I wasn't feeling too confident until Tahu finally gave us that gap. :shock:

Well played dogs it was a tough grind.
Exactly, was always an even contest up until then.

effnic

Bench
Eelementary said:
This will probably come across as arrogant, but f**k it: the Dogs were never really in it. Seriously - they slaughtered us with their linebreaks and just blew chance after chance after chance. Even when the score was merely 13-6 I felt they weren't going to come back - they just never showed anything remotely resembling a comeback.

But that's me. And I'll admit that before the match I was nervous as hell.
From a neutral point of view let me tell you at 6 all the dogs were gorn.

Eelementary

Post Whore
At 6-nil, I thought, "sh*t...Here we go again..."

But the way they hung in there, focused on defence and got the upper-hand impressed me. And after we went 12-6 I had little doubt we'd win, to be honest. Dogs fans can blame the ref and the loss of SBW - they still had O'Meley, Maitua, Ryan and Mason, and "the best pack in the game".

CowMan

Juniors
effnic said:
He will come back saying how much he has a life and went out after the game blah blah blah when we all know he doesnt.

yep 1:2 odds that he does and he will say somthing about the Ref and how the dogs would have won if they had a diffrent ref