What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

welcome trent!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
you would rate him higher? seriously?

compared to other halves that have played this round both him and seymour were 5/10.

Yes it was miserable but it was at homebush as well.....

I just hope the boys that got hurt are ok, even though it is the usual suspects.

Yeah Kimmorley was awesome tonight wasn't he!!!

hahah fmd his boring routine is just so predictable. Watching him & orford tonight was just a yawn fest.

Manly & dogs for the spoon.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Oh, & anybody who has ever played at Endeavour knows that there is a big difference to playing there wet than any other ground. The ball becomes a cake of soap as can be seen by any rainy game there.
As the rain stopped towards the last 20 the handling improved. & it is never one sided. its tit for tat errors.

It is a well known nickname the Dogs had when I started supporting them. Anyway, with all the Shark attacks in Sydney lately, don't you think names like feeding frenzy are in bad taste? :sarcasm:

I have a simple suggestion Mr Dog up ya.

Turn the key in your sooped up purple skyline and f**k Off bro.

FFS wanker

Quigs

Immortal
Question from the floor to Dogs of War.

What player used to take all your line drop outs at the Doggies.?

Because you've got a newie now and he has dibs on all kicking duties.

Enjoy...... no better still just watch closely.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

millersnose

Post Whore
Oh, & anybody who has ever played at Endeavour knows that there is a big difference to playing there wet than any other ground. The ball becomes a cake of soap as can be seen by any rainy game there.
unlike other grounds were handling is unnaffected by weather..

As the rain stopped towards the last 20 the handling improved. & it is never one sided. its tit for tat errors.

grate

we are neck and neck with penrith on errors

grate

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah Kimmorley was awesome tonight wasn't he!!!

hahah fmd his boring routine is just so predictable. Watching him & orford tonight was just a yawn fest.

Manly & dogs for the spoon.

Thats pretty funny coming from a supporter of what is undoubtedly the most boring team in the comp.

spider

Coach
Oh poor didums, did I upset you? I give it to you straight, and now you want to cry in the corner :(
i highly doubt you could give it straight to anyone

i wasn't upset, i was embarrassed for you and tried do help in a polite manner

you are obviously a bit slow on the uptake - so continue to kick your own ass

you're doing a bang up job so far :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
i highly doubt you could give it straight to anyone

i wasn't upset, i was embarrassed for you and tried do help in a polite manner

you are obviously a bit slow on the uptake - so continue to kick your own ass

you're doing a bang up job so far :lol:

Your even more delude than I thought. Kicking my arse? No chance.

The only embarrassment is the team you guys put out on the field. Maybe you should be embarrassed for Ricky, given he has no backline.

Inferno

Coach
a bit of banter is fine, but you've had your fun. Now f**k off to the dogs forum like a good little puppy before you piss on the carpet again.

Stuey Topper

Juniors
Geez Azzah - 5/10 for Baz is way harsh. You give me the impression that you would boo Santa Claus.

As i said on another thread I certainly think there were some very promising signs from Baz. You blokes who were there would know that it wasnt a night for a number 6 to shine with attacking brilliance

His kicking game was very solid, scored a try, laid one on, hit like a back rower in defence and his leadership and talk was top notch

I agree the jury is still out but you couldn't ask for too much more considering the weather

Very happy with the 2 points; especially when your playing a lesser team and the weather brings the teams closer together

I was also happy with Buster - nice to see him taking the line on first game back from a reco. I think the Buster and Baz combo could be very very special

coolumsharkie

Referee
Just waiting for the boring team and no backline, yay we have Noddy now hahahaha.

Dogs of Bore has about as much personality as a goldfish.

Latest posts