What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Slater, Monahgan, and Williams..

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thanks for f**king Australia up..Slater showed EXACTLY why I'd rather Hunt at FB with that stupid play and Williams stuffed up left, right and centre..we won't mention Monahan's shocker..serves Australia right for stuffing selections up!

mrbishi

Juniors
williams stuffed up? if u really want to point the finger, where the hell was inglis, did he do anything? maybe he really should piss off to rugby, goes missing in the big games

lockyno1

Post Whore
Honestly, why was Williams in the squad..and FFS who was the idiot who brought a 2ND ROWER to replace a PROP..nice one Ricky..surely there is a better winger than that spastic Monahan!

typicalfan

Coach
they made some brain explosions but for the most part they had good games, Monaghan has been good all year. NZ were the better side, just accept it.

Thanks for f**king Australia up..Slater showed EXACTLY why I'd rather Hunt at FB with that stupid play and Williams stuffed up left, right and centre..we won't mention Monahan's shocker..serves Australia right for stuffing selections up!

slater was the form player in the world cup without him the aussie would be crap
as for Monaghan and williams i still cant believe there playing for australia based on one good year
the last time i checked players had to have 3-4 good years before there selected ,these days 10 good games gets you into the side :p

lockyno1

Post Whore
Slater should have been replaced after that stupid play. It did show why Brett Stewart and Hunt are better Aussie fullbacks. Australia really missed Hodges, as that would allow Folau to play wing and then spastic 1 or 2 (Williams or Monagahan) would be out!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Don't ask me..I would have thought you replace a prop with a prop..and whoever decided that Craig "old fart" Fitzgibbon was a good option needs to be shot!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Whether Slater threw it back or got thrown into touch NZ would still have got the ball, but to be honest he should have just gone into touch, because that means Aust could have set their defense and deined the Kiwis, but he tried to be a bit too clever. Anyone remember Orgin and Hayne's stupid mistake that led a Queensland try? Not that different

typicalfan

Coach
Whether Slater threw it back or got thrown into touch NZ would still have got the ball, but to be honest he should have just gone into touch, because that means Aust could have set their defense and deined the Kiwis, but he tried to be a bit too clever. Anyone remember Orgin and Hayne's stupid mistake that led a Queensland try? Not that different
he shouldnt have run in that direction in the first place. He should have gone infield.

But i get your point. Slater up until that point had set up the first two tries.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Spot on, I would have been pissed he went into touch but at least give the defence a chance..it was 22-20 when the idiot did that FFS!

typicalfan

Coach
Yeah he was, they targetted him very well.

Folau played well, Inglis was barely used. Kite was our best forward

lockyno1

Post Whore
obviously you cant read so ill space it for you

for the most part, meaning up until those incidents.

It would have been a try whether he tackled him or not

Slater was an idiot, no two ways about it. In a way I am happy we lost- if it means the idiot won't be picked again! Monaghan was crap all match and the try may have been scored..the conversion would have been harder..

typicalfan

Coach
Monaghan was good, he ran the ball strong and saved some dire situations. So you are saying Monaghan costs Australia 2 points and you want to crucify him? Thurston where was he?

Latest posts