What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Slater, Monahgan, and Williams..

Tiger-lord 75

Juniors
I've seen some stupid posts on here but fair dinkum Lockyno1 you are the only spastic.
Slater has been absolutely brilliant this year - that play down the side line was crap but the rest of his game was pretty good.
Thurston seemed a second too slow with everything he did tonight and Williams isn't ready for this level as of yet. However calling the boys mongs and spastics just shows you up to be the idiot. Just f**k off you whinging bitch.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Slater should have been replaced after that stupid play. It did show why Brett Stewart and Hunt are better Aussie fullbacks. Australia really missed Hodges, as that would allow Folau to play wing and then spastic 1 or 2 (Williams or Monagahan) would be out!

Neither Williams or Monahgan will be in the side agin when they bring back Hodges and Tate...

The forwards really missed Steve Price tonight as Ricky went for the old roosters trick of playing Fitzgibbon as a front rower good job sticky...

Bowhunter

Juniors
Williams did well to score one, and did very well to save one against Vatuvei.

Monaghan got a shocking bounce, and Hohaia would have scored anyway.

Slater? Yeah well, there's no excuse for a f**k up like that one.

lockyno1

Post Whore
So how much does Stuart need to take the blame..he played the wrong side. This shows how ordinary a coach Stuart is.

thats why Slater has lost 2 of the last 3 grand finals, well actually, make it 3 from 4 now. Locky must be so confused right now, he just wasn't meant to lose grand finals.

typicalfan

Coach
Thurston made less kicks than Lockyer in general play and the same as C Smith.

C Smith i thought had a very good game in a losing side, should have put Lockyer in with a try and basically set up the Inglis try by engaging the short side markers.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Williams did well to score one, and did very well to save one against Vatuvei.

Monaghan got a shocking bounce, and Hohaia would have scored anyway.

Slater? Yeah well, there's no excuse for a f**k up like that one.

Williams also let one in- the last one, as the bloke can't catch for crap. Whether the guy would have scored is a moot point, at least make the kick harder. Slater was horrid.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thurston made less kicks than Lockyer in general play and the same as C Smith.

C Smith i thought had a very good game in a losing side, should have put Lockyer in with a try and basically set up the Inglis try by engaging the short side markers.

You hardly need two dominant halves. It rarely works at rep level. I thought Thurston even though he was quieter was decent. I did think they should have had Prince in there somewhere.

typicalfan

Coach
you really go right for the throat after the fact dont you? Hindsight is a wonderful thing Locky. Trust me, the performance of your halfback is more influential than the performance of your wingers, especially when the side is already being dominated.

Monaghan a spastic for (maybe) costing us two points when we lost by 14 lololol

Fitz

Juniors
This not forget the turnstile Watmough who missed the most tackles of any player on the field....This idiot just cant play in the big games, he showed it in last years gf, origin 2 years ago and tonight

lucablight

First Grade
Slater, Williams and Thurston all deserved to be in the side. It's unfortunate for Australia that they had mediocre games tonight but anyone who is proclaiming they shouldn't have been there is crazy.

typicalfan

Coach
yeah where we really lost the game was impact off the bench. Fitzy, Watmough, Tupou and Hunt really didnt contribute.

The Slater explosion also was a major turning point after such a great season he really did bring his name back to the field, although what happened to Williams could happen to any winger whose forwards are dominated.

KHunt

Juniors
Hunt should have started and Prince at interchange. I dont know why they didn't do that!

Lungfish

Juniors
This not forget the turnstile Watmough who missed the most tackles of any player on the field....This idiot just cant play in the big games, he showed it in last years gf, origin 2 years ago and tonight

Miss this years GF Fitz? He played ok tonight ..same as the rest of them.
Where was Greg Inglis ? This years GF and now the WC final ..wasnt sighted off Nobbys!