What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Stagger eel

Staff member
f**king spewing the games clashed and we missed it... stupid draw

we'll my ambition in life is too be able to watch them play 1 game live this year..I got next saturday off and guess what??? they're not playing :lol::lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Really? Thats disappointing....... Still maybe the Jess's and I can get together and book some Europe accom :LOL: :LOL: we kind of leave in 9 weeks or so :LOL:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wentworthville Round 9 against Wests will now be played on Sunday 25th May at Concord Oval, Loftus Street Concord. Kick Off will be 12.00pm

Nikki

Coach
Oh, then thats ok then. Less travel time. Lol. *Coulda sworn it was ours, but maybe I just thought Magpies home ground :lol:*

Is Concord Oval the one on Parra Rd?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Oh, then thats ok then. Less travel time. Lol. *Coulda sworn it was ours, but maybe I just thought Magpies home ground :lol:*

Is Concord Oval the one on Parra Rd?

yep, the otiginal draw had us down for Saturday the 24th at Campbelltown...so I aint complaining at all ;-)

you can rest assured that I won't be able to go for one reason or another...:roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
team to play Wests at Concord oval 12pm sunday.

1 Etu
2 Iwi
3 Mark Lullan
4 Grehan
5 Jono Wright
6 Mark O'Grady
7 Maloney
8 Brod Wright
9 Marty Mitchell
10 Latimore
11 Brett Blaker
12 Lowrie
13 Joey G

14 Alf Betham
15 James Boustani
16 Horo
17 Nathan Cleaver
18 jacob Byrne

* Don't be at all surprised if you see the smilling assason make his return also.. ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
Yep, there was a small article in the freebee MX newspaper yesterday regarding Inu. It said that he would be playing this week for Wenty if everything goes to plan.

Gronk

Staff member
He's Inu with a chance

BY JOHN MACDONALD
21/05/2008 10:55:00 AM
It's not quite on the Wendell Sailor scale of comeback but Krisnan Inu is a big chance of returning from injury on Sunday.Parramatta's gifted young utility back has been out with torn ankle ligaments since the start of the NRL season but has been running for weeks now.
The plan is for Inu to play for Wentworthville in Sunday's NSW Cup match against Wests at Concord Oval.
Parramatta won't care if the Kiwi international doesn't match Sailor's now-celebrated two-try return in Shellharbour on Saturday night.
The Eels will be happy if Inu runs freely and gets through the game unscathed.
http://parramatta.yourguide.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/hes-inu-with-a-chance/773408.aspx

fish eel

Immortal
does NYC have a bye this week as well?

If so, would have been good to see williams and mannah get another run.

Latest posts