What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

:roll::roll::roll:

Feels like forever since I've seen the Wenty boys.

Now that we are getting to the business end of the season, does anyone know if the NSW Cup will hold their Grand Final at ANZ with NYC and NRL?

I was told by a Bear Supporter it was one week earlier. Don't know how vaild that is.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Wenty Team according to Big League

1 Tim Mortimer
2 Iwi HAuraki
3 Mark Luland
4 James Grehan
5 Eric Grothe
6 Mark O'Grady
7 James Maloney (c)
8 Brod Wright
9 Marty Mitchell
10 Jeremy Latimore
11 Brett Blaker
12 Justin Horo
13 Joey G

14 Jono Wright
15 Alf Betham
16 Natthan Cleaver
17 Justin Wood
18 Jacob Byrne

swoop

Juniors
Good and cheaper buy than Tony Williams. Tony is going to Manly for a blood transfusion from a cow..Moooooooooooooooooooooo

What is the guy another one of your local juniors? Get him ready we'll signed him up in a couple of years.

eelz47

Coach
try to iwi, goal maloney

try to brett blaker, goal maloney

try eric, goal maloney

wenty 18-0

Calexico

Juniors
24 - 0 full time score? Sounds like a good win for Wenty anyway. Thanks for score updates eelz47 - Cheers.

MSKnight

Juniors
Don't think so, I did see a further 2 tries to Wenty and a couple from Newcastle in the pre game show. :p

Stagger eel

Staff member
fulltime score

36-12

Last 2 tries were scored by Jono Wright and Alf Betham.

Best Players: Alf Betham and Iwi Hauraki.

thanks to Macca for the info.

Jodeci

Bench
I got there for the last 15 mins and sat next to Jacob Byrne dad and he pointed out to me that Guru was solid. Nothing brilliant, just ok.

Nikki

Coach
Hmmm... maybe Im expecting too much, but he should be dominating this comp. But he was doing his usual jersey grabs in defence and just a lil lack lustre. But that was the first game I had seen him play for Wenty so who knows.

Latest posts