What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Nikki

Coach
Geez I hope they dont bring that scary wolf with them...

And Jess, the forecast is going to be hung over, hung over and SEVERLY hung over!

Hellsy

Immortal
True that.... and afterwards I have to go to dinner..... not sure if I'll be eating though :lol: :lol:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I might go and watch this one. Windsor has been playing some awesome footy lately and have got a few players back for this game.

Woolnough and Frank Puletua come back into the forwards to join fellow former first graders Rodney,Aiton,Worth and Schubert. Jarrod Sammut is back from injury at fullback as well

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Geez I hope they dont bring that scary wolf with them...

And Jess, the forecast is going to be hung over, hung over and SEVERLY hung over!

Thats my forcast for Friday, Saturday AND Sunday mornings... WHOOOOOOO BOY!

Stagger eel

Staff member
kick off not too far away at Ringrose..

this match is televised and can be seen on fox at 5pm Wednesday.

I will hopefully be getting updates from MITS.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Thanks in advance for the updates!

Best Windsor team named this week all year and they have won the past 4 matches!

Redback71

First Grade
far out what are the forwards like in wenty? because on paper that windsor team looked pretty good.

Id be promoting some of the boys to first grade.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Redback your forwards must be going great guns as every single one of the Windsor forwards as played First Grade.

Latest posts