What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Stagger eel

Staff member
:lol: :lol: and clinical's exactly what they'll be needing next week as well!

yeah Newtown will be tough but very achievable.

only injury concern I noticed was Brod Wright favouring an ankle at fulltime, hope he's ok to play.

one word. Clinical.

both Etu and jono wright owned Manly's arse bigtime.

The Defence in the First half won the game. Manly had a good breeze at their back, and Wenty only conceded one try after 21 or so minutes with relatively little ball and kept them out for the rest as the game as well as scoring a try. That is what won it. When wenty got the breeze, it all seemed to hard for Manly who were badly shown up by Wenty.

strider

Post Whore
I thought our entire backline were outstanding today - they ran through manly almost at will in the 2nd half when we finally got some ball and the wind at our backs .... and the forwards defended very well against a big pack in the early stages

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So the entire backline we're outstanding??? But not surely as good as the great T Williams???? There's no way Hagan could be wrong picking Williams ahead of any of them............

Stagger eel

Staff member
So the entire backline we're outstanding??? But not surely as good as the great T Williams???? There's no way Hagan could be wrong picking Williams ahead of any of them............

funnily enough, had Etu not been injured he would of been in fg ahead of Tony williams and then you still would of had people bitching about it because at the time, everyone was convinced that Tony was ready.

Nikki

Coach
Spotted Michael Hagan just before half time in a Wenty shirt and I was ready to go home right then and there.. Bloody jinx!!

Asked Brod how the ankle was just after the game. He had it pretty well iced and he just gave me the so, so signal. I doubt very much that it will keep him out of the game..

WE ARE GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL KIDDIES!!!

Calexico, are you able to make it over??

Redback71

First Grade
yes. we have a team thru to the grandfinal. thank go, now if only they could wear the blue and gold and make in 4 titles in a row. by the way go the Rhinos.

Calexico

Juniors
Spotted Michael Hagan just before half time in a Wenty shirt and I was ready to go home right then and there.. Bloody jinx!!

Asked Brod how the ankle was just after the game. He had it pretty well iced and he just gave me the so, so signal. I doubt very much that it will keep him out of the game..

WE ARE GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL KIDDIES!!!

Calexico, are you able to make it over??

In spirit only, I'm afraid. There'll be some serious fingernail chewing going on this side of the Tassy tho.. :lol: