What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
funnily enough, had Etu not been injured he would of been in fg ahead of Tony williams and then you still would of had people bitching about it because at the time, everyone was convinced that Tony was ready.
A lot of people thought Tony was ready, off the bench not as a winger. Actually the only person that thinks Williams is a winger is Hagan.............

Delboy

First Grade
Are you siggesting that our coaching staff cannot mentally prepare players, wait till Swiftylez sees that comment, actually I hope that TW does well, I think it will be intersting tow atch his development.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are you siggesting that our coaching staff cannot mentally prepare players, wait till Swiftylez sees that comment, actually I hope that TW does well, I think it will be intersting tow atch his development.
Are you suggesting i doubt our coaching staff??? How could i after our stellar season :sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
you realise people that we are again, the big bad meanies as were, last year and year before that, even talkin sport are talking up newtown big time, apparently they're playing a team called Wentworthville in the NSW cup grand final, how dare they stand in their way of a premiership. :sarcasm:

come on Wenty..do us proud.

strider

Post Whore
you realise people that we are again, the big bad meanies as were, last year and year before that, even talkin sport are talking up newtown big time, apparently they're playing a team called Wentworthville in the NSW cup grand final, how dare they stand in their way of a premiership. :sarcasm:

come on Wenty..do us proud.
fmd it sh*ts me to tears the way ppl love newtown and norths for no other reason than they were too poorly run to keep themselves afloat and disappeared from the top grade :roll:

Nikki

Coach
Don't try and become precious guys....................you both know that there are heaps of people here that are interested in our lower grades, but can't always hang out behind the dressing rooms like you guys.

Suity

:roll: Whatever!! I actually sit at Wenty games (which has nothing to do with hanging out around the sheds) and see for myself the lack of support that those boys get.. Yet here we are, in the Grand Final. Says it all really!! I wasnt initially going for the cheap shot, but since you have chosen to lower yourself, so will I.

Don't try and become precious guys....................you both know that there are heaps of people here that are interested in our lower grades, but can't always hang out behind the dressing rooms like you guys.

Suity

Whoa there, Back up the bus.

I have merely stated that I hope the team plays well especially for those that are watching them for the first time, I have no doubts there are people who don't have fox and don't live close enough to Ringrose or have had other things on that might have meant they could not have seen Wenty play. This is Wenty's first appearance on FTA tv and only their second performance on a Bill with another game (the first being the Parramatta Vs Warriors game). They have been for some unfortunate reason hidden away and all I am saying is that now that a larger number of people are going to see them play, I hope they put on a good show. If they can do what they have done in their last 2 finals I will be ecstatic.

That does not mean that I don't already know the comments that will come from people watching Wenty for the first time if we win.

fish eel

Immortal
Bandwagoners!!! :sarcasm:

Don't worry. No bandwagoner here. I hope they do well, but at the end of the day, couldnt care less. it's not Parramatta to me, its a different club with different colours, name and 'mascot', so I wont be a wenty bandwagoner :D

hybrideel

Bench
Got to say it's hard for me to support Wenty. Playing in the Parra comp for 25 years and Wenty aong with Cabra in the later years had a Manly like reputation. They had the money and would buy a lot of the good players from their competition.
But in saying that they are parra boys and i will support them