What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

Colk

First Grade
Show me metric backing that up?!

Colk

First Grade
Lol, u just liked post from old red where he pulls number out of his western end. Guess ur dramatic stand on the numbers was just that..

You are both hypocritical on the subject but he was right in calling you a plank. That’s why I liked the post

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol, numbers aren't available but u know them?! Talk about hypocrisy..
hence why I said 'probably', doh. They were estimating 3,000 interstate visitors for the first double header in 2018 so 5-10k is probably overly generous in reality.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Don't know, but those clubs aren't going anywhere. They have rusted on fans. Reds will be either flavor of month or dead. That's why club is chasing newtown jets or ns bears fans..
reality is a club plays sht, fans wont waste their money (except Knights fans, fair play to them). Be it Western Force, or Dragons or Tigers who both drew Force level crowds at the weekend.

No one is chasing long dead Jets or Bears fans, pathways is what they offer.

Pippen94

First Grade

I love surveys..9 out of 10 ppl do to..

Pippen94

First Grade
reality is a club plays sht, fans wont waste their money (except Knights fans, fair play to them). Be it Western Force, or Dragons or Tigers who both drew Force level crowds at the weekend.

Yes they are. Quote stuff from media u like & ignore everything else..

Pippen94

First Grade
hence why I said 'probably', doh. They were estimating 3,000 interstate visitors for the first double header in 2018 so 5-10k is probably overly generous in reality.

You are both hypocritical on the subject but he was right in calling you a plank. That’s why I liked the post

Wa tourism boasted about interstate travelers coming to game, but that's not good for u. Meanwhile, some weirdo online hung up on failed expansion from 1997 doing random math on nonexistent numbers gets ur like. Couldn't write this shi..

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wa tourism boasted about interstate travelers coming to game, but that's not good for u. Meanwhile, some weirdo online hung up on failed expansion from 1997 doing random math on nonexistent numbers gets ur like. Couldn't write this shi..
no numbers quoted, they predicted 3000 for last time.
if you think more than 10k east coast fans paid $1000 plus each to travel to perth to watch their team you are dumber than even I think, and trust me I think you are very dumb.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes they are. Quote stuff from media u like & ignore everything else..
Jets have no fans and Bears have about 500 still alive that can remember they once existed. We arent chasing east coast second division clubs for their enormous fanbases lol

The 35-40k WA fans that turned out last week will be more than enough as a starter.

Colk

First Grade

I gave you the reason. He called you dumb.

Your response; highlighted by you not being able to locate the reason why I liked the post when it is clearly there, exemplifies why I liked that post and why you are being called dumb.

Pippen94

First Grade
no numbers quoted, they predicted 3000 for last time.
if you think more than 10k east coast fans paid $1000 plus each to travel to perth to watch their team you are dumber than even I think, and trust me I think you are very dumb.

..u inflated wa participation by 400% last time..

Pippen94

First Grade
I gave you the reason. He called you dumb.

Your response; highlighted by you not being able to locate the reason why I liked the post when it is clearly there, exemplifies why I liked that post and why you are being called dumb.

Nah, ur a hypocrite. Siding with nutty poster over government agency is a bit strange too, tho not surprising..

Pippen94

First Grade

Somebody forgot 10k crowd at Henson park a few weeks ago..

Colk

First Grade
Did Matilda's outrate Cathy freeman?! Remind me again what sex is Cathy freeman?!

Wow what an absolute crap response even for you.

Let’s locate a one off example from 20 odd years ago against a whole mountain of other evidence.

Perth Red

Post Whore
..u inflated wa participation by 400% last time..
Nope, I said there were 40k RL participants in WA. Which there is very close to. Why do you feel the need to lie so much?

30,168 touch football participants
4,000 registered full contact players
6 SHS programs
plus various RL participation program's in schools and communities

But again dumbo tell us how more than 10k fans travelled to perth last weekend lol.