What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

Depends if they are replacements or new additional GDOs? High turn over unfortunately ...

Why should rugby league fans from Queensland and NSW fund the the game in WA?

No one outside of Queensland gave the QRL money when it was feeling the pinch. When the NSWRL was cashed up with pokies and Queensland had none there was no charity shown to Queensland.

Western Australians are the first to whinge about their GST proppong up poorer states, yet they're quick to put their hand out and demand entitlements from the ARLC.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why should rugby league fans from Queensland and NSW fund the the game in WA?

No one outside of Queensland gave the QRL money when it was feeling the pinch. When the NSWRL was cashed up with pokies and Queensland had none there was no charity shown to Queensland.

Western Australians are the first to whinge about their GST proppong up poorer states, yet they're quick to put their hand out and demand entitlements from the ARLC.
muppet, the NRl has had over $30million out of WA in the last decade and put back about $10million in return.

muppet, the NRl has had over $30million out of WA in the last decade and put back about $10million in return.

Are you really this f**king dumb?

WA Gov spends money on Origin games because it leads to RL fans from Brisbane and Sydney flying to Perth. The WA tourism sector makes a nice mint out of the exercise. The poor old rugby league fans from Brisbane and Sydney end up spending $1,000 or more to see a match that should be played in Brisbane or Sydney. If the game was played in Brisbane or Sydney then the fans would pay a third of the price because they wouldn't have to book a flight and accommodation.

TL;Dr

The poor old rugby league fans from Brisbane and Sydney are being fleeced by the NRL and WA Gov.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Regardless they NRl has had over $30million of funding out of WA, and put very little back into the game here. So no we arent parasites, quite the opposite in fact. We are helping fund the game on the east coast

mongoose

Coach
Are you really this f**king dumb?

WA Gov spends money on Origin games because it leads to RL fans from Brisbane and Sydney flying to Perth. The WA tourism sector makes a nice mint out of the exercise. The poor old rugby league fans from Brisbane and Sydney end up spending $1,000 or more to see a match that should be played in Brisbane or Sydney. If the game was played in Brisbane or Sydney then the fans would pay a third of the price because they wouldn't have to book a flight and accommodation.

TL;Dr

The poor old rugby league fans from Brisbane and Sydney are being fleeced by the NRL and WA Gov.
those poor people from NSW and QLD being forced at gunpoint to attend origin in Perth. This is an outrage!!

those poor people from NSW and QLD being forced at gunpoint to attend origin in Perth. This is an outrage!!
According to you, people who aren't flying around on a plane all the time are worthy of ridicule. Wankers who judge people by the amount of frequent flyer points they've tallied up are the same morons who rant about "climate change" and "petrol".

Regardless they NRl has had over $30million of funding out of WA, and put very little back into the game here. So no we arent parasites, quite the opposite in fact. We are helping fund the game on the east coast

The WA Gov isn't spending money on Origin to help the game in Queensland and NSW. They're using the game to fleece money out of Queenslanders and New South Welshmen.

You won't see me spending a cent on this scam.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The WA Gov isn't spending money on Origin to help the game in Queensland and NSW. They're using the game to fleece money out of Queenslanders and New South Welshmen.

You won't see me spending a cent on this scam.
It doesnt matter why. It matters they are. So the NRL benefitted from $30mill plus of funding out of WA in last decade. its put a small fraction of that revenue back into the game here. I guess the rest must have gone to propping up places like Qlnd?

You wont even travel in your own state to watch your club at home, like you'd go anywhere else to follow the game lol.

It doesnt matter why. It matters they are. So the NRL benefitted from $30mill plus of funding out of WA in last decade. its put a small fraction of that revenue back into the game here. I guess the rest must have gone to propping up places like Qlnd?

You wont even travel in your own state to watch your club at home, like you'd go anywhere else to follow the game lol.
I have multiple animals under my care that cannot be left unattended for more than a few hours. I've lived with animals since I was a kid.

I wouldn't expect you to understand the ethics associated with responsible pet ownership.

Go f**k yourself.

Latest posts