What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Tigers

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
970449_507494489304016_1138156597_n_zpsb5460237.jpg

possm

Coach
Nearly correct!

Thats what happens when your Board of Directors and CEO get between the Coach and his players.

Elias1983

Coach
Watching that game on Friday night I seriously though 70 points or above was on the cards for the Tigers...

Dammit..... :)

Minh

First Grade
Karma bit Humphry B Bear with the Moltzen saga then Sheens sacking.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, and we all called it here during the Moltzen saga. Humphreys gets his upcomings.

WESTS Tigers captain Robbie Farah has called on the joint venture club to end its boardroom bickering and unite in the wake of chief executive Steve Humphreys decision to stand down.

Humphreys tendered his resignation following Friday night's embarrassing defeat at the hands of South Sydney, a result which left the Tigers anchored at the bottom of the NRL ladder.
It came as no surprise. Speculation over his future had been swirling around the game for months and it is believed the matter came to a head following the loss to the league-leading Rabbitohs.
Tigers officials, including Humphreys, were locked in talks in the room adjacent to the Tigers dressing room in the hours that followed that defeat, one of the club's worst in recent memory.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...its-wests-tigers/story-fnca0von-1226645907831

IMO, the problem with WT is that they are allowing players to have a say in the running of the club. Farah's word carries too much weight, and Marshall telling the club not to let Moltzen go was just extraordinary.

Plus financial issues. Interesting to note that Sheens is still on the payroll because WT didn't have the money to pay him out.

redandwhite1

Juniors
Moltzen is a pea hearted vagina.

I cannot believe how happy I am he is not wearing the Red V.

Well put Saint Anger on Molten, double turn coat.

Tigers suffering due to major culture change, need to rebuild, I think they might take a couple of years to settle.

I think Mick Potter is out of his depth as well. He never won a competition in England a la McGuire, and I just think he is off the pace. He is trying to turn the Tigers into a grinding team with a simple game plan, but the only thing they ever had going for themselves was their attacking flair.

They should never have signed Blair, and their culture died when they let players like Gibbs, Ryan, and Heighington go. I don't rate those three high in terms of talent, but they certainly bought an infectious enthusiasm to the team.

Minh

First Grade
Add Fafita and Gareth Ellis to that list as well and you can just see that they lost almost half of their heart and soul when they shed those players.

Minh

First Grade
Yep, and we all called it here during the Moltzen saga. Humphreys gets his upcomings.

WESTS Tigers captain Robbie Farah has called on the joint venture club to end its boardroom bickering and unite in the wake of chief executive Steve Humphreys decision to stand down.

Humphreys tendered his resignation following Friday night's embarrassing defeat at the hands of South Sydney, a result which left the Tigers anchored at the bottom of the NRL ladder.
It came as no surprise. Speculation over his future had been swirling around the game for months and it is believed the matter came to a head following the loss to the league-leading Rabbitohs.
Tigers officials, including Humphreys, were locked in talks in the room adjacent to the Tigers dressing room in the hours that followed that defeat, one of the club's worst in recent memory.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...its-wests-tigers/story-fnca0von-1226645907831

IMO, the problem with WT is that they are allowing players to have a say in the running of the club. Farah's word carries too much weight, and Marshall telling the club not to let Moltzen go was just extraordinary.

Plus financial issues. Interesting to note that Sheens is still on the payroll because WT didn't have the money to pay him out.

I love it when Karma actually comes around so poetically.

dragonrickjs

Juniors
Who cares about the tigers hope they rot down the bottom of the ladder for years and years!

Being an ex saints player I do feel for potter ( but only a tiny bit). All of this is still on sheens he was the one signing and releasing players not potter.

bottle

Coach
In all seriousness hard to judge Pottor or blame him for any of this.
He was left a steaming pile of shit to deal with after Sheens and Humphrey B (what a funny old fellow he is, gets in all manner of strife) played their part, and has a whole back line sidelined at present. And some wanted, and still do, Sheens here to weave his shitness on us.
Still, if it was Price there would be a thousand new posters on here, and quite a few old ones, calling for his sacking anyway.
So I say -
ABHOR POTTOR

Louiethefly

Juniors
I'm still annoyed by that Benji Marshall "drop goal attempt" which led to a try the other year. God damn they get some dodgy calls by the refs at times.

TruSaint

Referee
In all seriousness hard to judge Pottor or blame him for any of this.
He was left a steaming pile of shit to deal with after Sheens and Humphrey B (what a funny old fellow he is, gets in all manner of strife) played their part, and has a whole back line sidelined at present. And some wanted, and still do, Sheens here to weave his shitness on us.
Still, if it was Price there would be a thousand new posters on here, and quite a few old ones, calling for his sacking anyway.
So I say -
ABHOR POTTOR

Bottle... well said.
How can anyone blame a coach for the crap they r dishing up?
I applaude him on benching Marshall, atleast he has shown leadership.
Nothing against Benji, but he will admit he form is second rate.
Potter has been thown into the deep end, and in the midst of a power
struggle between the two entities. Wests are full of cash and demand
representation. This will only get uglier i think as there are too many egos
r involved.

PS not that i give a sh...:D

Latest posts