What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Trial Match v Eels [Team Lists]

macnaz

Staff member
Very disapointing Tigga . lets hope Potter needs to see how shit he and Moltzen are with his own eyes before the red pen goes across their name

New season, clean slate, fresh start for everyone....dont let past seasons sway your judgements on certain players....lets give em all a fair go under a new coach

Agree with this. Everyone gets to start again and prove themselves.

Actually not upset at seeing Blair at lock, hopefully it forces him to pull his finger out and get more involved. Good to see Matty Bell getting a start in the front row also.

macnaz

Staff member
Looking forward to your video of tonight Az , they are always much appreciated. When do u think you will have it uploaded ? .

azsportza

Live Update Team
Looking forward to your video of tonight Az , they are always much appreciated. When do u think you will have it uploaded ? .

I am going to try and upload the Holden Cup/NYC highlights today from the ground during the NSW Cup.

As for the NRL, I am all set up with my project so I just need the footage. The game all finish around 9:30 if not a little later. It would be nice to have it all done by midnight. I'd say with my internet speeds, we are looking at tomorrow morning.

macnaz

Staff member
Is there any feedback from those at the game ? Sounds like we clicked straight away as a team in attack, and to concede only one try is a credit to the guys especialy as it was only a trial.
41-4 for those that for some reason didnt hear the score.

macnaz

Staff member
Az it was a bugger u missed filming Kori's try.. would have loved to see him in full flight :)

jmmyo81

Juniors
I went last night. I thought Galloway carved them up, he put in a lot of effort so hopefully that continues. I thought Benji did well but maybe not the superstar peformance the newspaper is making out today but hey it's a trial i'm sure he wasn't out there to break records. Koroibete is going to be an absolute star, sure he made a couple of errors but his effort is second to none and he is still so raw. He has to be close to the fastest guy in the league now right ?
I am however surprised that Benji is playing on the right side of the field, all off season i have expected him to come back and play on the left, am i alone here ? Did everyone else expect that ? I thought Miller was heavily involved which is all i wanted to see at this stage, he kicked through a nice grubber for Tedesco in the second half. The crowd loves Tedesco, he may have tried a little bit too hard early but to me he is our best prospect in the number 1 jersey. Chris Lawrence looks like he has bulked up, Benji looks overweight. On a negetive note and i think most people know this already but apart from Koroibete we are unbelievably slow. Ayshford hit a couple of gaps but was caught almost immediately every time.
Looks like Benji is doing the goal kicking again this season, no real surprise there but even after he went off Anasta and then Moltzen kicked our goals. I thought Miller would be second in line but figure that Potter wants to put as little pressure on him as possible.
I'm also hoping that considering how bad the Eels were maybe that will help convince farah to stay exactly where he is !
Also Utai plays so hard, i think it's a shame that there may not be a spot for him. I think i would prefer him there over Lote. Blair still looked lazy... go back to the Storm already. Biggest mistake our club has made, along with keeping Moltzen who didn't really do much wrong last night but 80 minutes of ok footy hasn't wiped away seasons of torture ha ha.

Tiger05

First Grade
On a negetive note and i think most people know this already but apart from Koroibete we are unbelievably slow. Ayshford hit a couple of gaps but was caught almost immediately every time.

This to me is a huge concern. We need some pace out wide coming from someone apart from Koroibete. I think Lawrence will come good but I'm not sure about Ayshford.

Blair still looked lazy... go back to the Storm already.

I hope Blair improves because if he doesn't I'm worried our backrow will be crap as well.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Trial highlights video is coming...finally finished editing after six hours. Should be on youtube some time later this afternoon. I will post a link once it's done.

Juniors
Trial highlights video is coming...finally finished editing after six hours. Should be on youtube some time later this afternoon. I will post a link once it's done.

Oh I thought it was up, my bad.

I'm sure I speak for all on here when I say your effort is appreciated.

Clifferd

Coach

Thanks so much. Appreciate the effort and am lookin forward to it ;D

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Thanks heaps for that! I can't wait.
I wish I could have been there so I will be delighted to see anything you've got.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Id take a grainy cell phone still shot at this stage. Cant wait for round 1.

It's far from grainy cell phone footage. It's 720p footage I can assure you. You will be able to see it first on Weststigers.com.au - Hopefully it will be there soon.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Did they request you film the games?

Kind of...I was going to do it regardless but in return I got better access and helped the digital guy out. So as a result I am allowing it to be published first on WT site since I got good access to film, and then it will be on my channel

Latest posts