What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers V Canberra

tigergal

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
He's fat, he's slow
he's got a camel toe
Todd Payten :clap: :clap:
I personally find that incredably sad... names, who laurie daley tips... seems like there wont be many straws left by the games end

i find it a bit hypocritical of you saying that we are clutching at straws by talking about benji or Laurie Daley when you are the one who's entire comeback is "what kind of a name is benji? and benji is queer"- What does his name have to do with his fantasic ability, i know, sweet FA, and i think that was bad enough but your lame cheers calling him gay and saying payten has a cameltoe, now thats clutching at straws, there is nothing wrong with being gay but he is not and its slack and unjustified in you saying that..

White Tiger

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
Look at the bookie's odds boys, everyone except you acknowledge that the Raiders are the far superior team.

Just like Brisbane last night !!

The bookie's sure know what there talking about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
White Tiger said:
Raider Ultra said:
Look at the bookie's odds boys, everyone except you acknowledge that the Raiders are the far superior team.

Just like Brisbane last night !!

The bookie's sure know what there talking about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, but the knights are a good team. The same cannot be said about yourselves.

thickos

First Grade
And as for the guy who bagged out Josh Miller, give yourself a triple uppercut champ. 2003 Premier League Raiders Player of the Year in a Championship winning team, awesome hard-running backrower who made a great debut to his first grade career last week. Granted he is not a prop but he will cover Statue's loss with aplomb tomorrow.

He and Rothery will pick up where they left off last week... given they made plenty of strong hitups and good metres against the Broncos suggests they will make plenty more against far crappier opposition on Sunday! :clap:

tigergal

Juniors
oh look!! its the raider 69 wannabe.. mate i think the best thing to do would wait till after the game to start calling us "far crappier" because your team isnt in the best of form we have got some of our good players back and it should be a good game as tigers vs canberra games seem to be.. i cant imagine what it is thats going to make tomorow as unique as our other games, there is always something about these games. Rather than all this lame fighting why not just get to the game or watch it on tv and enjoy what will be a good game of footy.

Anonymous

Juniors
thickos said:
And as for the guy who bagged out Josh Miller, give yourself a triple uppercut champ. 2003 Premier League Raiders Player of the Year in a Championship winning team, awesome hard-running backrower who made a great debut to his first grade career last week. Granted he is not a prop but he will cover Statue's loss with aplomb tomorrow.

I'm not in for this slanging match. But bagging someone who has been touted as a future superstar of the game is wore than bagging someone of Josh Miller's talent.

Though both are probably not the smartest...

thickos

First Grade
tigergal said:
oh look!! its the raider 69 wannabe.. mate i think the best thing to do would wait till after the game to start calling us "far crappier" because your team isnt in the best of form we have got some of our good players back and it should be a good game as tigers vs canberra games seem to be.. i cant imagine what it is thats going to make tomorow as unique as our other games, there is always something about these games. Rather than all this lame fighting why not just get to the game or watch it on tv and enjoy what will be a good game of footy.

show me where i am being a 'raider 69' wannabe :roll: :roll:

I think it's funny that the only reason we started to feud was because of the Monaghan vs. O'Donnell incident last year... and now both players aren't with either our club anymore! Gold.

I think this feud needs to end now.

P.S - Your team are a bunch of pathetic losers. :lol:

holla4amarshall

Juniors
thickos said:

He and Rothery will pick up where they left off last week... given they made plenty of strong hitups and good metres against the Broncos suggests they will make plenty more against far crappier opposition on Sunday! :clap:

yea your right BACK ROW
i laughed at him being a prop not at how he plays
think b4 you talk i know its a bit hard for you but see how you go

thickos

First Grade
One thing I know for sure is that he'll blow Toddy Payten off the park, Toddy will be thinking about 5 Big Mac Meals at Campbelltown Maccas after the game

thickos

First Grade
:clap: the football discussion finally became personal! Well done, its THE telltale sign your argument is up shit creek without a paddle :clap:

Thanks for coming :arrow:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Insanneink...the only reason I left, is because I have a life, that doesnt revolve around sitting at a computer trying to pick a fight with little children like yourself. There must not be much to do at "Captain's Flat" :lol: You really are a loser. There is absolutley nothing you can do to make yourself look smart, and i'll use a quote from friend of mine on this forum...Mate..Give yourself a triple uppercut! :lol: You must get little thrills out of sitting at your computer bragging on about how "good" you and your team are. Shame none of it is true. :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
Jeez tomorrow one set of supporters is going to look very very silly. The game is too close to call (thus the 2.5 point start), so who it is going to be - who knows.

Latest posts