What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

aids

Bench
tiger pride said:
This thread has been infected with AIDS big time.

A bunch of geniuss saying my team is better than yours, one having a massive whinge, and a couple arguing about f***ing sport odds or some sh*t. Just shut up.

i did nothing

simon says

First Grade
westie said:
Raider fans are rather uncool.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you would think they would be cool when you consider how cold it gets in the nations capital.....it just doesnt make sense.

Raider Azz

Bench
Actually this thread is quite lame compared to the Tigers/Raiders fueds of past.

*Wipes a tear from eye* Ah, memories...

Raider Azz

Bench
simon says said:
westie said:
Raider fans are rather uncool.

And you would think they would be cool when you consider how cold it gets in the nations capital.....it just doesnt make sense.

That was terrible, just terrible. Try a bit harder next time

Mighty Tiger

Bench
AzzA84 said:
hybrid_tiger, can i ask what i said that was out of line? the raiders have it all over the tigers plain and simple, so you can kindly f**k off yourself and claim your spoon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As your expereinced how does the spoon feel?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
AzzA84 said:
Relax mate there is nothing wrong with stiring abit of trouble this is a forum or a debate page where fans come to express there views, im expressing my views and more so to the fact the truth. By the way i wasnt stiring up trouble, i was just agreeing with souls, and his views plain and simple. Hybrid Tiger remember there is nothing wrong with debating farkwit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

. << this is called a full stop. You should try using it some time.

You are stirring trouble over nothing - that's not what these boards are for.

A full stop was placed 3 times in his comments more than what the average Bulldog support uses!

SOULS 04

Juniors
i just love the genius comments skeepe... seriously if your up for the argument tigers fans then post... but if you really dont care then why are you ppl posting saying to stop this thread... if your not intrested in it then don't come to it

its not that hard

skeepe

Immortal
Souls, really, I'm just reacting to the genius quality of the insults that some of these Tigers fans come up with.

Exhibit 1: TigerPIES said: Raiders fans are dopes.
Exhibit 2: westie said: Raiders fans are uncool.

With such sharp, dry wit as that it's not hard to see why Tigers fans are amongst the most feared in the NRL.

westie

Bench
skeepe said:
Souls, really, I'm just reacting to the genius quality of the insults that some of these Tigers fans come up with.

Exhibit 1: TigerPIES said: Raiders fans are dopes.
Exhibit 2: westie said: Raiders fans are uncool.

With such sharp, dry wit as that it's not hard to see why Tigers fans are amongst the most feared in the NRL.

You really are quite think aren't you. Even for a Raiders fan it's slightly poor not to be able to pick up on the context of my post. I spose your stupid mates did make the same mistake the last 500 times I posted the same silly remark even though they had seen me make it countless times before. :idea:

At least westie raider's fans can spell thick instead of think......lmao.

Seriously, isn't this whole thing getting a bit childish now? both sides obviously played some shitty football, can't it be left at that or is it going to continue like a schoolgirl catfight?

Balmain_Boy

VictorTheViking said:
At least westie raider's fans can spell thick instead of think......lmao.

Seriously, isn't this whole thing getting a bit childish now? both sides obviously played some shitty football, can't it be left at that or is it going to continue like a schoolgirl catfight?

Your grammar isn't too crash hot either mate. Seriously, what a shitty thing to point out on an internet message board. I suppose you've never done a typo :shock:

Grammar is one thing, spelling is something completely different, as its not the comma's and fulltops that make a post is it?

As far as pointing out shitty things, if the bunch of idiots that have made this thread seven pages too long didn't carry on like a bunch of tool handling rock apes then I wouldn't have had to point it out now would I????

I can't believe the mentality of some of the people in here (tigers/raiders fans) it was a f**king trial game for christ sake, get over it.

Iafeta

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Grammar is one thing, spelling is something completely different, as its not the comma's and fulltops that make a post is it?

As far as pointing out shitty things, if the bunch of idiots that have made this thread seven pages too long didn't carry on like a bunch of tool handling rock apes then I wouldn't have had to point it out now would I????

I can't believe the mentality of some of the people in here (tigers/raiders fans) it was a f***ing trial game for christ sake, get over it.

Hey, Grammar queen. It's Christ's sake. Not christ sake. Christ is a noun, so it is capitalised, the sake you speak of belongs to Christ so it has an aprostrophe.

Iafeta said:
VictorTheViking said:

I can't believe the mentality of some of the people in here (tigers/raiders fans) it was a f***ing trial game for christ sake, get over it.

Hey, Grammar queen. It's Christ's sake. Not christ sake. Christ is a noun, so it is capitalised, the sake you speak of belongs to Christ so it has an aprostrophe.

I don't believe I was pointing out his grammar in the first place you stupid twat, so next time you decide to butt in, make sure you read what your commenting on first.

Iafeta

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Iafeta said:
VictorTheViking said:

I don't believe I asked for your opinion, but anyway......

This thread has gone far beyond a joke.

I'm quite sure they didn't ask for yours in relation to their grammar qualifications.

Don't all Raiders v Tigers threads end up like this? It's funny for outsiders to read if it is any consolation :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Iafeta said:
VictorTheViking said:

I don't believe I was pointing out his grammar in the first place you stupid twat, so next time you decide to butt in, make sure you read what your commenting on first.

Spelling/grammar, who really cares? It's the same difference at the end of the day. Got nothing to do with the price of fish. Can deal it, but can't take it?

This is a forum, expect non Oxford dictionary interpretations.

Latest posts