What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

westie

Bench
Greenblooded said:
:lol: :lol: Go back through the thread mate and you'll see one of your own doing the same thing :lol:

Did I indicate the Raiders fans as the target of my comment? Idiot.

Greenblooded

Juniors
westie said:
Greenblooded said:
:lol: :lol: Go back through the thread mate and you'll see one of your own doing the same thing :lol:

Did I indicate the Raiders fans as the target of my comment? Idiot.

Umm yes, mate I have absolutely no problem with Tigers Fans so I'd rather not respond on a stupid Raider vs Tiger theme, you however I think you are deadset moron.

Iafeta said:
VictorTheViking said:
Iafeta said:
VictorTheViking said:
Grammar is one thing, spelling is something completely different, as its not the comma's and fulltops that make a post is it?

As far as pointing out shitty things, if the bunch of idiots that have made this thread seven pages too long didn't carry on like a bunch of tool handling rock apes then I wouldn't have had to point it out now would I????

I can't believe the mentality of some of the people in here (tigers/raiders fans) it was a f***ing trial game for christ sake, get over it.

Hey, Grammar queen. It's Christ's sake. Not christ sake. Christ is a noun, so it is capitalised, the sake you speak of belongs to Christ so it has an aprostrophe.

I don't believe I was pointing out his grammar in the first place you stupid twat, so next time you decide to butt in, make sure you read what your commenting on first.

Spelling/grammar, who really cares? It's the same difference at the end of the day. Got nothing to do with the price of fish. Can deal it, but can't take it?

This is a forum, expect non Oxford dictionary interpretations.

How can grammar and spelling be the same when one is letters and words the other being symbols? Idiot.......

Iafeta

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Iafeta said:
VictorTheViking said:
Iafeta said:
VictorTheViking said:
Grammar is one thing, spelling is something completely different, as its not the comma's and fulltops that make a post is it?

As far as pointing out shitty things, if the bunch of idiots that have made this thread seven pages too long didn't carry on like a bunch of tool handling rock apes then I wouldn't have had to point it out now would I????

I can't believe the mentality of some of the people in here (tigers/raiders fans) it was a f***ing trial game for christ sake, get over it.

Hey, Grammar queen. It's Christ's sake. Not christ sake. Christ is a noun, so it is capitalised, the sake you speak of belongs to Christ so it has an aprostrophe.

I don't believe I was pointing out his grammar in the first place you stupid twat, so next time you decide to butt in, make sure you read what your commenting on first.

Spelling/grammar, who really cares? It's the same difference at the end of the day. Got nothing to do with the price of fish. Can deal it, but can't take it?

This is a forum, expect non Oxford dictionary interpretations.

How can grammar and spelling be the same when one is letters and words the other being symbols? Idiot.......

Spelling/grammar are part of the English language. You tried to attack someone for incorrect spelling, when your own post had errors. People in glass houses... Personally, I couldn't give a toss, I just cannot believe this thread has denegrated into a spelling bee. Over a trial to boot :lol:

The best quote out of the lot of this:

I say put a fork in it, its done

AzzA84

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
AzzA84 said:
hybrid_tiger, can i ask what i said that was out of line? the raiders have it all over the tigers plain and simple, so you can kindly f**k off yourself and claim your spoon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As your expereinced how does the spoon feel?

doesnt feel as good as winning the 2004 premiership, or the 1995 or 1988 which has alot of meaning i wonder why hahahaha, or 1985, 1984 and 1980 wow there is 6 premierships in that time since you won your last one, so i suppose the spoon wasnt great in 2002, but all those premierships make up for it i suppose :D

jed

First Grade
AzzA84 said:
so i suppose the spoon wasnt great in 2002, but all those premierships make up for it i suppose :D

It's probably also worth pointing out that, although the dogs finished last in '02, they were actually the class team of the comp, they only finished last because the NRL stripped them of points for breaching the salary cap. Every other team that's won the wooden spoon has done so because, let's face it, they sucked that year.

thickos

First Grade
I think its the pot calling the kettle black with this one Iafeta, you were the one who came up with the

'Spelling/grammar are part of the English language.'

gem

:lol: