What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

When did I say Ivan couldn’t coach @The Charlatan?

What planet are you on?

I said he was a rubbish person and I’ve provided multiple reasons.

Well you're implying that letting go of a 26 year old who has played 21 games with Penrith is somehow a big loss for them. I think he'll work his way past it somehow since he's managed to continue to win without the likes of Burton, Kikau, Koroisau, O'Sullivan and Capewell...

And he is cup player at full strength. He's behind Martin, Sorenson and Garner. Penrith obviously think as much since they were the second rowers they ran with in the later parts of the finals in 2023.

View attachment 83199

Your bad humoured smuggy mates left a few days ago

You seemed to have missed the bus.

Run along now.

First stop is Malice’s Schizo workshop.

She will pretend to hold a baking class and suddenly pull her keyboard out.

If you don’t get away in time, you will end up like her other victims. Those paper mache heads hanging on the wall, the ones with twisted expressions of agony, tongues hanging out, if you look closely, they are real.

Each victim was subjected to a week of reading only her posts and that of her gimp cold wet panther.

“Natural causes” said the coroner.

Good luck son.

This is the "quality" to compete with lol... f**king please...

21 games of first grade with the Penrith Panthers in 2023 is not fringe and is not cup strength.

If you can’t get your head around that, I don’t think I can help you.

Das Hassler

Bench
Great, piss off then and stop posting....simple.

Thing is mate...from what I've read here over quite a few years *he pretty much always ( if not always) posts relevant and considered thoughts on WT and RL in general....he has more than a clue IMO. As is the case with me as well I don't think he came here to participate in playground nonsense. For a long time and up until a couple of years ago this place was (IMO again)..the best and most respectful of the football forums....rarely any nonsense.. That's it from me on this ...just my 2c

* he being Mr Charlatan

Last edited: