What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Nutz

Bench
Thing is mate...from what I've read here over quite a few years he pretty much always ( if not always) posts relevant and considered thoughts on WT and RL in general....he has more than a clue IMO. As is the case with me as well I don't think he came here to participate in playground nonsense. For a long time and up until a couple of years ago this place was (IMO again)..the best and most respectful of the football forums....rarely any nonsense.. That's it from me on this ...just my 2c
Respect on our forum is not hard though. Whenever I go to the Saint's forum I'm very aware of not ruffling people's feathers.

Nutz

Bench
Definately taken a turn for the worse
Don't forget you started it ya silly man with all your Belittling comments. Like you've done before to other members.
Why don't you contribute more instead of sitting back and waiting for an opportunity to prove how good you are.
Your no better than the trolls from other forums who act like you.
Can't wait for you to be banned again.

soc123_au

Staff member
So admitting you’re a useless troll in another teams forum.

way to show how relevant the club you follow really is
137 posts and I reckon 100 of them are whinging about Panthers in the WT Sub. Yeah, some are trolls, but most contribute to subjects being discussed, which is more than I can say for most of your posts.

It's the internet Fam, people will come and go as they please. It never ceases to amaze me how people turn into 3 yo tantrum chuckers when an opposition fan enters the discussion. Happens in the Panthers sub too, so don't feel special I guess.

137 posts and I reckon 100 of them are whinging about Panthers in the WT Sub. Yeah, some are trolls, but most contribute to subjects being discussed, which is more than I can say for most of your posts.

It's the internet Fam, people will come and go as they please. It never ceases to amaze me how people turn into 3 yo tantrum chuckers when an opposition fan enters the discussion. Happens in the Panthers sub too, so don't feel special I guess.

Pull out your badge and drag your riff knuckleheads home.

Take rat boy with you.

Thing is mate...from what I've read here over quite a few years *he pretty much always ( if not always) posts relevant and considered thoughts on WT and RL in general....he has more than a clue IMO. As is the case with me as well I don't think he came here to participate in playground nonsense. For a long time and up until a couple of years ago this place was (IMO again)..the best and most respectful of the football forums....rarely any nonsense.. That's it from me on this ...just my 2c

* he being Mr Charlatan

I guess you think Hosking is a fringe player too.

General Stripes

Juniors

Half? Nah. A quarter maybe, unfortunately.

haven’t thrown a tantrum yet Mr Mod.

but I come to a tigers forum to discuss the Tigers and we have an influx of flogs from other clubs trolling.
aren’t you Mr Mod supposed to have some sought of say in that?
Seems you aren’t good at your job.🤔

WA Tiger

Bench
Don't forget you started it ya silly man with all your Belittling comments. Like you've done before to other members.
Why don't you contribute more instead of sitting back and waiting for an opportunity to prove how good you are.
Your no better than the trolls from other forums who act like you.
Can't wait for you to be banned again.
A lot of The quality posters are like hens teeth now that your shit show is a regular occurrence.. I'm one of the few not willing to back down to your confusion between disagreement and dissention.. and general craziness u can like das’s post all u want you’ll never get it

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
That works to a point as even if you're spared their posts they still kill any momentum of worthwhile discussion...it's just hijacked every time and those wanting to contribute their perspective just don't bother as it becomes a waste of effort.

You are a good one. Only talk footy,

There has been times after a your friend has come over that pages and pages had only a single post that I can see

Nutz

Bench
I'm always surprised that more people aren't putting trolls like that on ignore, they thrive on the attention.
Yep I've just done that, it's a pity I didn't take your advice earlier.
Some people just think its a game to bait people to cracking point. It's real computer warrior stuff.
I did my hard contact on the footy field and stared the enemy down in the services....I shouldn't need to prove how tough I am. That would actually show I'm weak.
I've let my guard down to one WT forum warrior recently which I regret so he's now on ignore.

soc123_au

Staff member
Half? Nah.

haven’t thrown a tantrum yet Mr Mod.

but I come to a tigers forum to discuss the Tigers and we have an influx of flogs from other clubs trolling.
aren’t you Mr Mod supposed to have some sought of say in that?
Seems you aren’t good at your job.🤔
I'm not a mod in here.

Nutz

Bench
That works to a point as even if you're spared their posts they still kill any momentum of worthwhile discussion...it's just hijacked every time and those wanting to contribute their perspective just don't bother as it becomes a waste of effort.
It works if the baiter's only intention is to belittle you and not really contribute.
His post then means jack hey.

soc123_au

Staff member
What makes it messy is when Das and Charlatan go on with their personal abuse and hatred for no reason.

There’s your starting point Mr Mod.

I didn’t go at them first.

And take the cuffs off general stripes.
Das & Charlatan talk footy from what I've seen. I've enjoyed reading their posts for years even if their views differ to mine. I like reading the views of footy fans of most teams. Along with @Wizardman @Vic Mackey they are the kinds of posters I pop in here to read and throw my 2 bob in from time to time.