What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
And the fact that other WTs fans defend him, then complain about rival fans trolling their threads, is the height of irony.

Thank you CWP. The bile and abuse I've had thrown at me over the years especially on the Penrith forum by TSP is simply mindboggling.

For others not see that perhaps the worst offender (at trolling) who is often hailed and feted on this forum, like some type of a conquering hero, is astounding. ...........

Yep I'll admit for one 12 hour period about a week ago I trolled this sub forum. My posts before and since have been genuine in discussing rugby league.
I apologise for that 12-24 hours behaviour. It wasn't warranted.

Last edited:
And the fact that other WTs fans defend him, then complain about rival fans trolling their threads, is the height of irony.

Says someone who slags me off every other day you snivelling slimy coward.

The height of irony is you coming down here trying to play Mother Theresa with a hand grenade hidden under your frock.

Last edited:
Das & Charlatan talk footy from what I've seen. I've enjoyed reading their posts for years even if their views differ to mine. I like reading the views of footy fans of most teams. Along with @Wizardman @Vic Mackey they are the kinds of posters I pop in here to read and throw my 2 bob in from time to time.

Don’t associate Wiz and Vic with hateful rabble.

Keep the civilians out of it Socky.

Thank you CWP. The bile and abuse I've had thrown at me over the years especially on the Penrith forum by TSP is simply mindboggling.

For others not see that perhaps the worst offender (at trolling) who is o t hailed and feted on this forum, like some type of a conquering hero, is astounding. ...........

Yep I'll admit for one 12 hour period about a week ago I trolled this sub forum. My posts before and since have been genuine in discussing rugby league.

Get back to your hate work shop you psychopath.

Take your fanboy gimp cold wet panther with you.

Get a room and rip each other’s hair out.

Irredeemable slobs.

Nutz

Bench

For others not see that perhaps the worst offender (at trolling) who is often hailed and feted on this forum, like some type of a conquering hero, is astounding. ...........

Go away fgs.
If we have polluted your forum I'm sorry and that's up to your mod to sort out. Itmt can you just go pls.

Go away fgs.
If we have polluted your forum I'm sorry and that's up to your mod to sort out. Itmt can you just go pls.

She is as bad on her forum ( where she is hated) as she is here

The forums most reporting poster I read.

Snitching and hating away like a drunken sailor.

Das & Charlatan talk footy from what I've seen. I've enjoyed reading their posts for years even if their views differ to mine. I like reading the views of footy fans of most teams. Along with @Wizardman @Vic Mackey they are the kinds of posters I pop in here to read and throw my 2 bob in from time to time.
Yeah I do. I was first to lay the boot in over Ivan and get into arguments with Penrith fans (some of which are in the last few pages of this thread.)

That's because it was fresh. At the end of the day, Ivan made the right choice. I still hate him for it but it doesn't get me anywhere. He's got three premiership rings with his son to drown out the moaning of Tigers fans. I'm jealous more than anything that he didn't create that for us.

I love my footy, for some f**ken stupid reason I still love the Tigers and this used to be a place I could get away from the sycophantic forum and get measured comments from fans of other sides about how we stacked up or were perceived.

I rarely come into the Tigers forums now because some window washer who is like Alien 2.0 would rather shitpost and inflate their ego. And they have the hide to ask me what my contribution is. This place is f**ken dead, most of the decent ones rarely or don't post at all anymore.

It's just an echo chamber for Silverdale Phuckwit to start arguments with people he doesn't like.

Yeah I do. I was first to lay the boot in over Ivan and get into arguments with Penrith fans (some of which are in the last few pages of this thread.)

That's because it was fresh. At the end of the day, Ivan made the right choice. I still hate him for it but it doesn't get me anywhere. He's got three premiership rings with his son to drown out the moaning of Tigers fans. I'm jealous more than anything that he didn't create that for us.

I love my footy, for some f**ken stupid reason I still love the Tigers and this used to be a place I could get away from the sycophantic forum and get measured comments from fans of other sides about how we stacked up or were perceived.

I rarely come into the Tigers forums now because some window washer who is like Alien 2.0 would rather shitpost and inflate their ego. And they have the hide to ask me what my contribution is. This place is f**ken dead, most of the decent ones rarely or don't post at all anymore.

It's just an echo chamber for Silverdale Phuckwit to start arguments with people he doesn't like.

What is your contribution?

Nutz

Bench
Probably wouldn't die on this hill either if I were you sailor. Ha ha
Great moderator. I except people to be given the boot if people troll your forum, fgs give us the same courtesy mod, or maybe you should hand your badge in to someone who can maintain some sort of order.