What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

He was signed for this 2024 year … and hes f**king pissed off early you dill!

No planning by Penrith, he basically told you to f**k off.

21 games, you’re going to miss his cup level standard.

As your club said young fringie was “ integral” to your success last year.

Gee, if he had played more than 21 games, perhaps he could have been part of your regular squad.

Last edited:
Not a fringe player but they released him from his contract. Penrith don't release anyone they want to keep.

Good one spanner.

So he’s not a fringe player after all?

Wtf happened?

Did you bang your head on something and come to your senses?

I’m glad you’ve learnt something today.

You won’t understand it, but that’s ok.

At least you’ve finally made a contribution.

soc123_au

Staff member
Great moderator. I except people to be given the boot if people troll your forum, fgs give us the same courtesy mod, or maybe you should hand your badge in to someone who can maintain some sort of order.
Report me. Your a f**kin' sook for someone that claims to be an ex soldier. Pouge no doubt.

General Stripes

Juniors
I'm a member here, just like everyone else. Being a mod doesn't make me any different to anyone else here.
If you say so.
Your moral high horse is dead though when you no doubt ban trolling in chocolate soldier forums, while trolling in other clubs forums such as ours.

that’s not sooking by the way, being such a baby to carry on like you are when you are supposed to be a mod in the forums shows your ego is way higher than your actual quality as a person.

soc123_au

Staff member
If you say so.
Your moral high horse is dead though when you no doubt ban trolling in chocolate soldier forums, while trolling in other clubs forums such as ours.

that’s not sooking by the way, being such a baby to carry on like you are when you are supposed to be a mod in the forums shows your ego is way higher than your actual quality as a person.
I'll leave that to @The Silverdale Phantom to provide an assessment. As our resident guest poster I'd like to think I've done my part to make him feel welcome at least 90% of the time.