What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the matta with Parra?

Tommy Smith

Referee
When things aren't going well, what you really need is leadership in your key positions.

Enter... Moses and Norman? Ewwww.

The Eels forward pack is also dreadful. Nathan Brown has a hard job carrying that bunch of old and overrated donkeys.

I mean God bless Tim Mannah, but he should have retired about 15 years ago along with Nathan Cayless. Or at least it feels that way.

Also their big forward recruit this year was... Kane Evans. Nickname at the Roosters being Jane Evans. Think about that.

Semi was their 2nd best forward from the wing. And in his absence last night you had Bevan Vichy French on a wing taking one hit up for 5 yards. Jarryd Hayne gained more ground at running back for the 49ers.

Basically everywhere you look in the team, other than Brown and Gutherson, you see a huge source of humour.

ATOWN2

Juniors
c0c0eb5669e36818eea60223fc9b17c77c5bcc80d649bb6382a51daccf4850a3.jpg

Attachments

• Eels1.jpg
    Eels1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 4

ek999

First Grade
When things aren't going well, what you really need is leadership in your key positions.

Enter... Moses and Norman? Ewwww.

The Eels forward pack is also dreadful. Nathan Brown has a hard job carrying that bunch of old and overrated donkeys.

I mean God bless Tim Mannah, but he should have retired about 15 years ago along with Nathan Cayless. Or at least it feels that way.

Also their big forward recruit this year was... Kane Evans. Nickname at the Roosters being Jane Evans. Think about that.

Semi was their 2nd best forward from the wing. And in his absence last night you had Bevan Vichy French on a wing taking one hit up for 5 yards. Jarryd Hayne gained more ground at running back for the 49ers.

Basically everywhere you look in the team, other than Brown and Gutherson, you see a huge source of humour.

Tim Mannah ran for 142m last night. The next best starting forward was T-Rex with 80m (although Alvaro ran for 139m off the bench). Every other Parra forward should be ashamed of how they played and every back except maybe Jennings and Gutho were just as woeful

There are big issues at Parra. Other clubs like the Bulldogs have been bad but at least their issues are more with execution than effort. Parra aren't even trying

Spade

Juniors
I still think it stems from signing Hayne and letting him half ass training; rumour going around is Moses blew up delux about Haynes efforts at training and stormed out of training before Hayne was injured.

t-ba

Post Whore
Moses needs to shut his mouth the little f**king piss weak merkin..

Yeah pretty much.

This just sounds like arsenic mixing with anthrax. As a fan of a club whose last golden era was soured by a collapsing team culture I feel sorry for the fans and King Gutho.

Spade

Juniors
Norman / Hayne or the "cool kids" are driving the playing group apart. Reuniting the pair was a mistake.

As long as that piece of shit Kenny Edwards is there, I hope they don’t win a game. Throw in Moses and Norman and the last 6 weeks have just been downright fun.

Feel sorry for Gutho though. Should ask for a release on compassionate grounds. Nobody should be forced to play for that team.
Guthbo can come back home

Even with a shit haircut

Along the lines of letting JWH,Buhrer and Lussick go..... twice

Diesel

Referee
Hayne’s arrival at Parra has simularities to the way the Titans performed before he left the GC

big hit!

Bench
the way I see it, they got rid of ronnie palmer (or he got a better offer from Tigers) and replaced him with younger bloke with background in AFL.

Now Ronnie might be old school, and players do seem to get injured under his training, but you can't deny that his teams are well-prepared from a performance POV to play Rugby League.

maybe the young blokes at parra now have got the players doing too many single leg resistance banded bosu toe offs off a box while juggling a latte, and forgot about what you really need to play rugby league.

tigers killing the opposition, parra killing themselves.

Reactions: gUt

ed-grimley

Bench
Seeing how Manly played yesterday just highlights how dire the situation is at Parra considering the thrashing handed out the other week.

Latest posts