What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you eating right now?

horrie hastings

First Grade
hahaha cheers merkin, wise choice. Go choke on your confit penguin testicles nestled upon Amazonian coconut puree with rare Himalayan albino sloth milk jus.

Lol, only joking mate, that’s why I put the tongue out emoticon, I like sharing good food with anyone. Think I might skip on the confit penguin testicles and Himalayan albino sloth milk though, they are too expensive this time of year . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AJB1102

First Grade
Lol, only joking mate, that’s why I put the tongue out emoticon, I like sharing good food with anyone. Think I might skip on the confit penguin testicles and Himalayan albino sloth milk though, they are too expensive this time of year . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know mate, was only having a laugh too.

Outrageous prices. Don't get me started on organic dodo egg & Pope blessed smashed avo on gluten free gluten bread.

Back on topic just ate grilled chicken breast with fettuccine in mushroom & bacon white wine sauce and steamed broccolini. Bit of garlic bread on the side. Feeling fat but satisfied.