What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Tough as nails on the field, but a very friendly and approachable person off it.

One of the nicest guys you could have met, i used to frequent a deli on Oxford St that an old Italian couple ran when I lived in the inner city then one day I walked in an Ian had taken the business over, he was such a nice guy and we got on on a first name basis and had regular footy chats. One night years later I was out with my better half and Ian Roberts was there talking to other people and I said to the better half would you like to meet Ian , i got laughed at and said you dont know Ian , within a minute Ian was over shaking my hand asking how I was, the better half was speechless .

A couple of years later was up in Brisbane for a function and Ian was there, he came over to talk to me, the friends I was with were like gushing school girls when introduced.

Wb1234

Referee
One of the nicest guys you could have met, i used to frequent a deli on Oxford St that an old Italian couple ran when I lived in the inner city then one day I walked in an Ian had taken the business over, he was such a nice guy and we got on on a first name basis and had regular footy chats. One night years later I was out with my better half and Ian Roberts was there talking to other people and I said to the better half would you like to meet Ian , i got laughed at and said you dont know Ian , within a minute Ian was over shaking my hand asking how I was, the better half was speechless .

A couple of years later was up in Brisbane for a function and Ian was there, he came over to talk to me, the friends I was with were like gushing school girls when introduced.
I got in an an argument with him over a parking space near George st

could’ve got the daylights belted out of me

the person I was trying to hold the space for was a manly fan and he found it hilarious when he parked his car
It's sad to see what state the building is in now .
got the da

new leagues club to come but not sure who will own it. Probably wests and Balmain together

horrie hastings

First Grade
got the da

new leagues club to come but not sure who will own it. Probably wests and Balmain together

Just so sad seeing the gutted graffiti shell of a building sitting there on Victoria Rd for years on end.

Years ago back in the 80s and 90s when driving past I used to wind down the window and yell out Tigers suck, i was younger then and it all was tongue in cheek. I always have had a soft spot for Balmain.

Wb1234

Referee
Just so sad seeing the gutted graffiti shell of a building sitting there on Victoria Rd for years on end.

Years ago back in the 80s and 90s when driving past I used to wind down the window and yell out Tigers suck, i was younger then and it all was tongue in cheek. I always have had a soft spot for Balmain.
Benny Elias had a lot of the blame for the state of the leagues club

club had Meriton as a sponsor why they didn’t work with him and went for randoms I will never know

trigaboff himself said this

Reflector

Juniors

Did you ever ask him what happened with those prawn trawlers?

George Piggins mentioned it in his book 'Never Say Die', apparently some shady people tried to get Ian investing in these prawn trawlers then George put the frighteners on them...

Wb1234

Referee
Did you ever ask him what happened with those prawn trawlers?

George Piggins mentioned it in his book 'Never Say Die', apparently some shady people tried to get Ian investing in these prawn trawlers then George put the frighteners on them...
George isn’t going through great times rn

images
pixel.gif