What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

astreizix

Juniors
Not the best quality pic, but love it not just because it's mine, but i succeed to snapshot the run-up just before the dead ball line for a kick back from outside the playing area for a try by the supporting player.
DSC03933p.jpg

Paul Taylor after making 52 tackles at Cumberland oval in the pouring rain in 1981 when Easts beat Parra 15-7.
I also seem to remember Mick Cronin bought up his 1,000 points when he kicked a penalty goal in this game.View attachment 82209

I was at that game. The rain was so heavy I couldn't stand sitting in it for much longer that we left at halftime. I was literally soaked to the skin..

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
I was at that game. The rain was so heavy I couldn't stand sitting in it for much longer that we left at halftime. I was literally soaked to the skin..

Yes the old suburban grounds were hardly set up for wet weather with usually only one or two rickety old grandstands which would usually only hold a few hundred people under cover.