What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what centre have we signed?

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
it's Brett Delaney - he got a release from his contract in the ESL and was recently spotted at Parra Westfield with Ozzie.

SK looked pretty pissed off in the press conference when asked had we signed a top line centre, he said who told you that, the reporter said Sterlo mentioned on the 9 coverage and SK how would he know and the reporter said Ozzie told him. SK said then said Ozzie? and looked pretty pissed and then just said that he and Nolan do the recruiting so if we signed anyone he would know about it and also said a quality centre hadn't come accross his desk well not in the last few weeks anyway.
I dare say SK might give Ozzie a spray.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Etu may well be the worst first grade winger the comp but the guy has a ticker the size of phar lap! I'd love to see him hang round on a 2nd tier deal or a wenty contract.

Etu was good again last night he has some ticker as stags said, there is a mistake in him but he never gives up.

Parraren

Bench
Etu is actually our best dummy half runner out of all our backs - runs it back with venom like Fui.

Unfortunately he has no idea in defense.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I thought Etu has been very under rated since 2008. I dont see why people put him down. Personally I think he's a good winger.

True EEL

Bench

wow that was awesome, looks like SK is really growing some balls as a Coach....hooray!!!! :D

i think he has also seen the value of having Burt at fullback, based on his comments, which made him think, hmmm, i am just gonna have to shift Jarryd as its better for the team
glad to see SK has decided to adapt his thinking somewhat, credit where its due

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
looks like SK is really growing some balls as a Coach....hooray!!!!

You think he never had balls before?

The bloke captained both club anhd country at 21. He was playing first grade at 19. In the forwards.

Why you think he would turn gutless after being made the head coach of a club is beyond me.

He would certainly have demanded non-interference from the board, and he is totally prepared to walk away if the board don't honour that. It's not like he needs the money.

Kearney's got nothing to fear at our club, and your implication that he didn't have any balls before just reinforces your lack of credibility.

PJ Marshal

Coach
its will chambers from the qld reds , heard it here first

i was speaking to quade earlier in the week and he gave me the scoop

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
i'm glad you take yourself so seriously dude RE: the SK balls comment above, because i sure as hell don't

i meant he made a tough decision and used a throw away line that people use everyday, so take a pill or take up a hobby or something and stop trying to make yourself feel valid by attempting to belittle others ok

credibility....??? i judge my level of credibility by the respect i am afforded by the people in life that i give 2 cents about....which totally excludes you, you sad plastic replica of a pile of dog excrement

Last edited:

Latest posts