What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you do to earn a crust.

Joker's Wild

Coach
so after 2 weeks of searching for my first part time job.. met a friend's boss at a graduation party and landed a job at a small accounting firm! Can't believe how easy i got it without even having to submit a resume whilst others are applying non-stop..

Gonna start soon :D

other than that, just making my way through life as a 1st year uni student lol

*Must resist making Asian accountant generalisation*

Dani

Immortal
Retail. Area manager in training. It aint glamorous but it's good money while i decide what the frick.i want to do with my life.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Senior analyst and statistician for a real estate property data company for money

real job is Rugby League historian, researcher and writer.

Frederick

Staff member
I am a part-time male model:

Post-hot-guy.jpg

And a full time homo? Exactly why do you have that picture in your photobucket account? Has every woman in the whole wide world officially spurned your advances so now you're switching to guys? :?

perverse

Referee
he's clearly trying to woo the 2 or 3 odd women that frequent these boards. that or he does, indeed, like it up the arsehole. with the penises and such.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Unified Communications Consultant

Atleast thats what my business card says. Basically I work with phones and shit

Parra

Referee
For my day job I contract to my local shopping centre to retrieve and fix trolleys that have been vandalised and abandoned. You would be surprised at how many trolleys get abandoned and vandalised each day and how lucrative the contract is.

At night I hurl shopping trolleys from the local shopping centre down the embankment adjacent to the carpark.

hrundi99

First Grade
For my day job I contract to my local shopping centre to retrieve and fix trolleys that have been vandalised and abandoned. You would be surprised at how many trolleys get abandoned and vandalised each day and how lucrative the contract is.

At night I hurl shopping trolleys from the local shopping centre down the embankment adjacent to the carpark.

Well played... :clap:

perverse

Referee

lol, ok Bubbles.

tumblr_l57dzn18t11qcbtgpo1_400.jpg

Hallatia

Referee

:lol:

laughed way too much at that